AT&T Cingular

nelltronc

Reaction score
AT&T Cingular

Does anyone know the title and artist of the new piano song used in the AT&T commercial? The commercial has various scenes, but the word "ondacom" is typed out over and over again in each scene. Thanks!

So so so many AT&T/Cingualr ad requests. I have read all of the other topics and none so far describe the ad I am referring to here:

It aired tonight during "Criminal Minds." I have seen it a few times before -- but definitely NOT before Sept.

A guy is getting into a taxi cab in a generic-looking city (usual visuals showing buildings and other landscape as the bars) and then a woman getting OUT of a taxi, saying, "Merci," presumably showing the international capabilities of the service.

If I am mistaken and this is an older commercial, please accept my apologies in advance. But I hope someone can help me out with the name of the song.

Very much appreciated.

yeah this one has been driving me insane as well, i cant m,ake out the lyrics but i know the word together is prominent in the commercial, i hope this helps someone!

I think I'm looking for the same music. The commercial's theme is "Att has more bars..." and it starts with a really simple, funky piano. Later in the commercial, it sounds like there's vocals in the song, but you can't hear the lyrics.

They play the commercial alot during football...it sounds like a great song. Can anyone help us?

Re: AT&T/Cingular Wireless

justinother2001: I realize that I never said a huge thank you for finding this. I have been remiss. So, 2 years later:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Sarah

Back