AT&T Cingular

all i remember is it might be a car commercial and i heard Nazareth(possibly "going downt to nazareth" and the ... hal past 10 or something please help!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

Yep, It's "The Weight" by The Band. It goes

Made it into Nazareth, was feelin bout half past dead.
Just need a place where I could rest my head.

I am trying to find the song that is on I believe the Cingular commercial.

I know some of the lyrics but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Here are the lyrics:

I pulled into Nazareth
feeling about half past dead
I was looking for a place I could lay mt head.........

Take a load off.........

Please I hope somebody knows this song. I love it and would like to find it...

Please let me know......email with the info please.

Cingular

Its 2:30 am here and I am still trying to find this song! its bugging me that bad

it was on a cellphone commercial, i think it was verizon but im not sure it might be sprint... its the one with "get more bars" any way this music is playing the whole time in the background kinda old acustic sounding, the only words i can remember are "I looked at him and this is what he said" if anyone knows the song PLEASE TELL ME!

I am a guitarest and i have been bugged about this song for weeks... ps my dad said it was nazareth but i downloaded all there songs and none of em wer it (by the way am i alloud to say i download music? if not then i never said it :))

Thx Amex!

OMFG IF I WER GOD I WOULD MAKE YOU THE KIND OF THE WORLD!!!

Thx will have to do though I guess. omg you made me whole again!

Need help
This commercial has been on for a while, its a cingular wireless comercial and has lots of creative visuals showing reception bars on a cell phone in the end a guy pulls up to a row of houses on a hill in Blue convertable
"More bars in more places ''

The lyrics kina go like

"pulled into nazarith was feelin bout half past dead"
I
I I
I I I
I I I I
I I I I I <-The bars looked like this :p

The Band - "The Weight" I think this commercial is played more than any other on TV right now.

AT&T "More Bars"

A couple years back there was a commercial for AT&T where thus guy had finished a business trip and was driving back home to his wife/girlfriend and wherever he went, there was something in the general area that you could see the "bars" of reception for AT&T and there was a song plying in the background and it's driving me nuts. If it's any consolation, that exact song was used in the movie "Extraordinary Measures" when Brendan Fraser cuts his hand. Please respond!

Re: AT&T Commercial

There are several AT&T Cingular "More Bars" commercials. Did you check any of these Cingular ads?

Re: AT&T "More Bars"

Yes, and it's only original soundtrack. And btw jca, thanks for the suggestion; it's "The Weight" by The Band.

Back