AMC Monsterfest

I don't thinkt hat is what Doctormemory meant. Yes, this IS the song. Check the preview he posted and see for yourself!

i tried but it just says loading

but ye i guess ill just download the song and see

im having troubles finding it though.. sigh

Originally posted by doctormemory+Nov 2 2007, 01:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Nov 2 2007, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CompGeek@Nov 2 2007, 01:00 PM
MYSTERY SOLVED!

Artist - Telescope
Song Title - Silver Circles

ENJOY! The search is OVER!
[/b][/quote]
'sfar as I can tell, it IS the song...

"Silver Circles" by Telescope

Get it at.

:rolleyes:

i dont have itunes =( and the only result for silver circles when i search on ares is silver circles - liewellyn =/

nooooooooo i must get that song.. *angry face* :ph34r:

You have two choices. Get it at a music store in your area. Or download iTunes and buy it off there. You will need an iTunes account and of course a credit card.

I DL'd the Telescope song which is most definitely NOT the tune from the Friday the 13th commercial. Don't waste your .99, and please somebody post if you get a response from either AMC or the media firm producing the commercials. This is maddening.

^ were not talking about the friday the 13th.. the telescope song is the one that goes something like

"and i feel the ecstasy running wild inside of me"

sorry for the misunderstanding

If anyone has the Friday the 13th promo recorded, could they upload it somewhere? I found some links on brightcove.tv, but they all link back to AMC and are outdated.

I guess you have not been paying attention to the past 20 posts. We have been talking about the commercial for AMC that features the song Silver Circles. It is your fault for not previewing the song made available by doctormemory or reading the other posts. I will find your song in a moment. I am sorry for the confusion.

I guess this topic has died. Anyone ever figure out what that tune was from the Friday the 13th specific Monsterfest commercial?

Originally posted by kad-_-archie@Oct 28 2007, 12:14 PM
ive searched alittle bit but im not sure it worked..

the song im looking for is on amc the monster fest.. goes something like

"and i can feel the ecstacy running wild inside of me"

can anybody help me out:)
That Song Is "silver circles by telescope"

HI, i need to know the name of the smashing pumpkins song featured on the recent halloween promo on AMC. It is DRIVING ME CRAZY trying to figure it out

im looking for the same song i think... im darn certain its smashing pumpkins....quite positive..its hard to believe anyone else could sing like billy corgan

the lyrics im sure of are " and i can feel the ecstacy running wild inside of me" im sooo sure its SP...wow cant believe what a mystery this is!! lol

Originally posted by misstikki@Dec 10 2007, 01:19 PM
the lyrics im sure of are " and i can feel the ecstacy running wild inside of me" im sooo sure its SP...wow cant believe what a mystery this is!! lol
"Silver Circles" by Telescope

see the preceding posts...

:rolleyes:

Back