AMC Monsterfest

Originally posted by doctormemory+Oct 25 2007, 04:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Oct 25 2007, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-alice@Oct 25 2007, 03:14 PM
what's the one playing in the promo for the exorcist?

during part of the song it went "what do you believe, what do you believe" or something like that.

i've had it in my head all day.
One of these?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lyric...G=Google+Search

:blink:[/b][/quote]
nooope.

i think i also heard the word "fever" at the beginning of the commercial if that helps any. :/

ive searched alittle bit but im not sure it worked..

the song im looking for is on amc the monster fest.. goes something like

"and i can feel the ecstacy running wild inside of me"

can anybody help me out:)

Can anyone find the song for this AMC Commercial. Here are the lyrics:

I've got some things to see
fautly like the memory
In You... I see the gods are looking down
Oh babe, While you run around in circles in my brain
I realize you are the sweetest to calm everything
And I feel the ecstasy running wild inside of me.... Yeah yeah yeah
Here are the feelings that make you sad
Oh babe, While you run around in circles in my brain
I realize you are the sweetest to calm everything
And I feel the ecstasy running wild inside of me.... Yeah yeah yeah
Here are the feelings that make you sad

Some of the lyrics may be off, since it's also a AMC Commercial, I can't get the lyrics 100% right.

That song is currently the biggest mystery on the web. I spent at least a half an hour on it the other day*shrugs* :unsure:

I am aware of that, but what amazes me is appreantly AMC DOES NOT EVEN KNOW! :lol: Many people have asked them, but they seem to have no clue too! How can a song so furiously searched for escape us so easily? Well, I'm searching furiously for it too and I am hoping it is found by Halloween.

Everyone that asks is just getting a form letter reply and a link to their site. <_<

I emailed them and got the link etc.
So I replied and gave them the youtube link
and I tried the Canadian AMC email address
I hope the Canadians will have alittle more mercy

how does amc not know the song =/ they made the commcercial so therefore they should know the song they used =/

big thanks to whoever cracks this mystery =O

Ok...........

HERE is what seems to be a sister company of and seems to handle the advertising for AMC. CONTACT

Another lead
Harold Moss recently directed AMC's Monsterfest package, which involved a complete network redesign for its 10 th annual Halloween stunt
CONTACT

Knock yourselves out. ;)

does anyone know if the Halloween commercial with the song that only repeats "michael myers" over and over again is a real song or made strictly for the commercial?

That song was made for Monster fest and is not a real song. It is a catchy tune I know! :D I guess you can search around for anyone who found the song seperated from the commercial, but I doubt you'll find anything.

MYSTERY SOLVED!

Artist - Telescope
Song Title - Silver Circles

ENJOY! The search is OVER!

Has anyone found the song from the commercial for Friday the 13th III and IV? The one with the horns and the uncomprehendible lyrics, except for the word "psycho"? It has a ska sound to it. "Silver Circles" is not the song I am referring to. The AMC commercial was exclusively for Friday the 13th III and IV. Thank you very much if anyone had any info.

Originally posted by doctormemory+Nov 2 2007, 01:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Nov 2 2007, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CompGeek@Nov 2 2007, 01:00 PM
MYSTERY SOLVED!

Artist - Telescope
Song Title - Silver Circles

ENJOY! The search is OVER!
Is it really?

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/stat?i...artnerId%253D30

:eek: [/b][/quote]
wait so is silver circles not the song

the "ecstasy running wild inside of me" one?

Back