AMC Monsterfest

Yes, I saw that it was Twilight Sleep. And yes, I agree that that is the song playing in THAT commercial.

I'm thinking of a different commercial. It looked the same, but it sounded like a different song entirely.

twilightsleepmusic.com Click on launch site. Then click on LISTEN. At the bottom you will see the song title "like muder". Click on "mp3". It will open up and stream for you. Make sure to close the previous window or both songs will play at the same time.

The song played during the commercial for Alfred Hitchcock movies on AMC. Something about "I hear you walking down the hall" lyric. Sounds like it would be a great Halloween mix song.

okay the monsterfest one is a R&B slow song
I think I heard the line "and I cant take my eyes off you"

and the second song Im looking for is from the Last of the Mohicans commercial
where the quotes "Someday I think we're going to have a serious disagreement"
with hard rock/metal song playing

help me out please I'd appreciate it ^_^

Im looking for the song in the AMC Monsterfest ad for SCREAM 3. When Neeve Campbell gets pulled through the window, the song sings "This is your last..." and the commercial also ends like that...with those words. That is the song I am looking for and I just cant find it.... I love that tune!!!! thanks again in advance.

Originally posted by travoltaisking@Oct 23 2007, 03:46 PM
Im looking for the song in the AMC Monsterfest ad for SCREAM 3. When Neeve Campbell gets pulled through the window, the song sings "This is your last..." and the commercial also ends like that...with those words. That is the song I am looking for and I just cant find it.... I love that tune!!!! thanks again in advance.
This one?

Last Nightmare by Parker Theory

Stuck in a web
I awake
So close to finding death
In a car with no driver
And a man with no face
Who keeps telling me
Another angel needs to fly
Hit by a truck its hard being stuck
Behind the wheel

A girl cries sitting alone
While a boy lies
Laughing at nothing but himself
In the mirror

This is your last
Your last nightmare
Youve got to wake up here
Im running away trying to hide from a ghost
Who wont leave me alone
Save me
From affliction

Grasping for air i scream
But no one can hear me
Scared i pray
For a way out of here
Close ups show me
Bits and pieces of the pain
That never go
A picture of bleeding hands appear

Its like im not even there
Why cant you see me
Something tells me that this night may never end
I see an angel with eyes of fire
So i stare

:unsure:

YES! I was looking for that one. I got the music in the commercials confused.

Thank you, docta. :rolleyes:

What is the song that is playing during the commercial for John Carpenter's Halloween on AMC? Where Dr. Loomis sas "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." The only words in the song I can make out are "Halloween..."

Originally posted by rachelgabriella@Oct 23 2007, 07:07 PM
What is the song that is playing during the commercial for John Carpenter's Halloween on AMC? Where Dr. Loomis sas "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." The only words in the song I can make out are "Halloween..."
Based on the lyrics you provided, is it one of these?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lyric...G=Google+Search

:unsure: :blink: :huh: :) :ph34r:

I am also looking for that song and yes it says..."sexy lover.. I've been watching you for a while.. and I can't take my eyes off you"

Originally posted by doctormemory@Oct 21 2007, 02:01 AM
http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=294355

;)
No, that's the wrong song. There are two songs being talked about here. I don't want the one from the halloween clip.

The song I'm looking for is a montage of "classic" movies. It sounds like the song Kossman said but I can't find a clip to hear it. And if it is that song then they did indeed change the lyrics. Two lines that you can hear are

"and I feel the ecstasy running wild inside of me"

"When you run around in circles in my brain"

Found song on SplendAd.com it's called "what a love can do " by Squeak
the r&b song from monsterfest commercial

what's the one playing in the promo for the exorcist?

during part of the song it went "what do you believe, what do you believe" or something like that.

i've had it in my head all day.

Back