Adidas Song "Whenever I wake up"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking for a song that i believe to be by Cat Power (or sounds like them) that's in an older shoe commercial. (maybe a year old) The commercial has a black dude in bed, gets up and slips on shoes, ...walks upside down at one point, is on a sidewalk and falls thru it back to his bed and falls asleep. I wish I could remember the shoe company but I can't and I really love that song they play but I can't find it anywhere.

Dude! You rock! Thank you so much. I wasn't expecting a response so quickly. I really appreciate it.:):) Me and my friend were going frickin' nuts! Thanks again.:):)

You can buy this song on Itunes. Go to their Music Store and type in "Hello Tomorrow," which is the name of the song in the Adidas ad you're referring to. Look for a song by the Artist name of Karen O. & Squeak E. Clean, and that's it. It's beautifully good.

I think it's a Nike commercial...anyways, it starts out with a man sleeping, and he's just in this completely pitch black area, and he starts to walk and things start to appear. The song has a woman singing. I THINK the words were something like "whenever i wake up, start to get a shake-up". i'm not sure, it's been a while.

http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27890

Song: Magic Run (aka Hello Tomorrow, Dreaming, Ode to the Stars), Written by: Squeak E. Clean , Performed by: Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

lyrics (from what I can hear, correct me if I'm wrong but I listened with it all the way up and fiddled with EQ to try and help).

whenever I wake up
try and take the shake up
turning to the whole wide world
i made up

the lights are golden
off!
the lights were golden
off!

whenever i wake up
try and take the shape of
turning to the whole wide world
i made up