Adidas Song "Whenever I wake up"

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a shoe commercial were some guy gets out of bed and starts running and the song goes something like "everytime i wake up (dunno this part) go into the whole wide world ive made up" or sth like that >.<can ya help me out here?! much appreciated^^

The Song is called Hello Tomorrow by Karen O. and Sqeek E. Clean!

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know how to get the video as well? I guess that's what I meant to ask at first.

This topic is being closed. It has been answered.

View the ad here.
Song is called "Hello Tomorrow" by Karen O and Squeak E Clean. You can download the song from this direct link on .

Please review our Forum's policy toward offering to send the MP3 or asking for files to be sent to you. Neither is allowed.

I saw a commercial for adidas-1.com on a preview for a movie does anyone know the woman singer/song on that commercial, artsy type commercial where the guy is dreaming? and running around with his adidas shoes?

the song is by Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...and it's called "Hello Tomorrow"...i love that commercial, it's very beautiful and the song was perfect.

there was a shoe commercial a while ago and i cant remember what brand they were but the guy wearing the shoes got up and started running and the sidewalk did a flippy thing...it wa a weird commercial, anyway, he ended up running into a fire hydrant is really the most memorable thing about it >_<..uh, the song lyrics were "the lights are gooo-oo-ooo-ing out!"..right..not very helpful but...ok, so, does anyone know what it was called? i cant seem to find it...

Hey everyone-- I too was on the hunt for that "WHENEVER I WAKE UP" song in the adidas dreamer commercial.

Don't believe all those other names-- I have found it. It is definatley "Hello Tomorrow" by the band Squeak E. Clean which is a side project of the Yeah Yeah Yeah's so if you are searching for just Karen O. or Yeah Yeah Yeah's-- you won't find it.

The speculation must end! :D

A guy is in bed and he puts on shoes with lights in them and they take him for a run in the night. He runs through a wall, through the woods being chased by a bear and into a weird universe where he has to crouch down upside down and ends up running into a fire-hydrant, gets knocked out, and ends up back in bed. What's this song?

The commercial is for Adidas....and it's been answered many times before. The song is called "Hello Tomorrow" by Karen O. of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back