Adidas Song "Whenever I wake up"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...im sure many have seen the really cool new nike ad..where the guy gets out of his bed and starts going on the walls..upside down and stuff..well i really like the song..does anyone know what it is??

Hi! :D
Does anybody know the name of the guy from this "Magic run" commercial? I think he is so cute!! I want his name! :rolleyes:

All the links that work in the thread are circular and point back to this thread. This does not help me, it make me want to smash tiny glass gnomes. Can some one tell me the answer to the question? What is the song in the commercial with the adidas shoes that light up? My fists and the glass gnomes thank you.

Can anyone please tell me the name and artist of the new reebok commercials. He is in bed in a dark room, gets up and walks around. The music says something like, "everytime i wake up." It's very slow and mellow with a woman singing. Thanks!

i found it...its by karen o, called whenever i wake up, thanks for the heads up about it being from adidas

Originally posted by ColfaxMingo@Mar 29 2005, 05:33 PM
All the links that work in the thread are circular and point back to this thread. This does not help me, it make me want to smash tiny glass gnomes. Can some one tell me the answer to the question? What is the song in the commercial with the adidas shoes that light up? My fists and the glass gnomes thank you.
Mr.Movies&mall posted the answer a few posts above
To sum things up the song is Hello Tomorrow by Squeak E. Clean feat./Karen O
awesome song ad is pretty neat too

In this commercial a guy with an afro wakes up and puts on his shoes, which tie on their own, he runs around, and it ends up he was dreaming. The song in the commercial is pretty soft, but its good. Any help would be appreciated.

:duh: Please read the response at the top of this page for the answer.

Duplicate topics merged again.

Is it Karen O? Cause when I search it on bearshare that's what i get. Also is that the whole song? 57 seconds? Or is it longer than that?

its Karen O who is the lead singer of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...

if you search on limewire it may be under yeah yeah yeahs

The new Adidas commericial which is directed by Spike Jones and has that gnarly catchy song is called "hello tomarrow", by Karen O' from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' and Squeek E. Clean. If "hello tomarrow" doesnt work, type in: "when ever i wake up" by those artists.

the song is Hello Tomorrow by Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Whenever I wake up
Try and take the shape of
Turn into the whole wide world I made up

The lights are going off

The lights were going off.

Whenever I wake up
Try and take the shape of
Turn into the whole wide world I made up

I went to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs website.

Holy crap, I hope every single person who asked a question and didn't bother reading the answers posted earlier die a horrible death.

The song in the Adidias commerical advertising the Adidas_1, the World's First Intelligent Shoe, is "Hello Tomorrow" By Squeak E. Clean feat Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Anyone who asks the question again, or insists that it was actually Reebok/Nike, will be dragged across jagged metal spikes. Thank you.

Hello Tomorrow by Squeak E. Clean feat./Karen O

just in case another idiot wants to ask what the song is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back