2007 Toyota Camry Hyrbid

Hi Alaturk. Would be awesome if you found it, and if it's not the same but somewhat similar, then I'm sure it's still a great tune.

I've been on the Toyota site, and unlike other manufacturers, they don't have online versions of their commercial.

One other way to track the tune could be to find out who their ad agency is and bug them :). In Canada it's Saatchi & Saatchi, so there is a chance they might also be their agency in the US. I actually have contacted the production company that takes care of the music in Canada (vapormusic.com), but unfortunately they could not help wiht finding the music used in the US ads.

I just saw this again, and was wondering about it, this is not the 2005 "go far" commercial, its the new 2007 version.

I just found this thread and The Rumor Mill did in fact produce the music for the Camery commercial. If you watch the demo real, you'll see it is the third spot. I'm going to email them about it. Perhaps it would be possible to obtain a copy directly from them.

It was scored specifically for the comercial, or so I have heard. It was done by The Rumor Mill. Their website is www.therumormill.com

You can view the commercial in their demo real. It is the third spot.

I haven't got around to it yet, but I suppose you could ask if there is some way to get it. Unlikely, but worth a shot. Perhaps if they get enough emails, they may be able to release it.

They do have a few cd's out. The Illusionary Movements of Geraldine and Nazu is excellent. You can listen to it on their site.

sorry. the song i had in mind was not the right one. is there anyone out there who knows where i can find this commercial online? I have searched everywhere and i cant find it...

Pardon me, but was this also the music heard in the trailer for "An Inconvenient Truth?" The piano arpeggio in the Camry ad? If so, then does that mean it DOES have a source, that it wasn't made for Toyota exclusively? Just wondering.

I was just watching the basketball game on TNT (Kings vs Warriors) and saw a commercial for the Toyota Camry. It has some flashing images of blooming flowers and then the camry driving down the street. All this is happening while there is a fast paced piano piece being played. Anyone know what it is?

anyone seen this commercial? it has piano playing in the background with an orchestra coming in at the end of the commercial.

anyone know the song? :huh:

I thought I might post my communication with "The Rumor Mill"... I basically asked them if the music is available, and if it isn't, when it will be for the public. In return, they replied in a very brief fashion, but it gives me hope:
Originally posted by info -at- therumormill.com
Thanks. It is not available right now but should be soon.

JR
Who JR is? Not sure, maybe the J. Ralph mentioned in the thread before? But regardless, it appears that they are working on getting it out for sale. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by rcll@May 9 2006, 11:05 PM

the coolest one ive seen recently is an acura mdx commercial with amazing cgi visuals and nice music that sounds a bit like 'clocks' from coldplay
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...291714814790159
Agreed that it sounds like 'Clocks" by Coldplay...almost to the point that the piece is a rip-off more than an excellent original composition.

/can't stand commercials that intentionally mimic real songs but don't get close enough to require paying for the rights

...Also, please keep updated on any further news from this J.R. character, we're all anxious to have access to the camry song

Originally posted by UnluckyArun@Nov 28 2006, 07:23 AM
Who JR is? Not sure, maybe the J. Ralph mentioned in the thread before? But regardless, it appears that they are working on getting it out for sale. Hope that helps.
I would say there is a very good chance of that. TheRumorMill.com lists the movie "Lucky Number Slevin" in their portfolio, and J. Ralph did the score for that film (excellent score by the way).

I also just noticed on my copy of "The Illusionary Movements of Geraldine and Nazu" that it was released on "Rumor Mill Records" ... ;)

Just came upon this thread and found it very interesting when I read it earlier today. I was looking around on Google Video and found the commercial (View Here) but more interestingly, there was a comment by the submitter who linked to an artist with a very similar sounding song. Here's what was said:
When compared to an electronica artist's (Dr.Awkward) song which ... all » was created almost a year previously, an interesting parallel emerges. What do you think? Did Toyota rip off Dr.Awkward????

The song is called "If Only They Knew" and you can find it at the URL below.
Now I went to the link that he gave, a MySpace page (View it Here) of the artist who allows people to listen to his music and I must admit that they sound very similar. Different keys, and I prefer the Toyota version better, but it is interesting nonetheless. Thought I would contribute and see what everyone else thought.

I'm going to guess that I am never going to find this song anywhere, but I absolutely love this song. Does anyone know of any artists that have similar sounding music? Besides the song by Moby.

Thanks so much!

I totally was wrong...it wasn't a red car. I'm such a nerd, downloading commercials to my ipod...but I'm happy!

Back