Tacoma Toyota?

Musicalmess

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song playing in the back of the Tacoma Toyota commercial (I think it's Tacoma...). I only caught a glimpse of it but I think it involved a boy being driven by his dad in truck while firing newspapers (?) out the window. The song is really upbeat with a driving bass. Help please!

Can't find anything on this spot. Sure it is Toyota? See it recently?

I'm positive it's Toyota and pretty sure its the tacoma. I just saw it tonight; pretty much right after I saw it and heard the tune I ran up to make this post before I forgot.

Ok I had a look around youtube and the toyota website and it is definitely the tacoma...but I still have no clue what the song is...can someone help me? :(

The Toyota Tacoma Paperboy song is called "Bathtime in Clerkenwell" by The Real Tuesday Weld

The Record Label is called Six Degrees.

Enjoy.

Originally posted by jrod@Dec 10 2006, 12:48 PM
The Toyota Tacoma Paperboy song is called "Bathtime in Clerkenwell" by The Real Tuesday Weld

The Record Label is called Six Degrees.

Enjoy.
Thank you so much! Every time that Toyota Tacoma TV commercial came on I wanted to find out who the artist and song were. I figured I'd find it on one of the music-used-on-commercials websites :)

I immediately went to iTunes and bought Bathtime in Clerkenwell, and have been playing it on repeat for a little while. It reminds me of the music from the animated film Les Triplets de Belleville. It's an infectiously joyful song. :lol:

Back