2007 Toyota Camry Hyrbid

The song starts with a fast piano riff and then some guitars come in near the end of the commercial. Does anyone know what the song is? Thanks!

Thanks for the info. If you use the cd title for the search criteria, it is also available through amazon marketplace used and new. I ordered a copy and its on its way!

I don't think the music from the Toyota commercial is on the CD. I have a feeling it was done custom for Toyota, but maybe it will be available on a future CD from the composer?

I haven't been able to track down this peice, but I am very familiar with Josh Ralph. I thought the name sounded familiar, I've always seen him refered to as J. Ralph, and you will probably have an easier time finding him under that name. I don't know if it's an alias, or confusion, but you will find the same songs under the name Rob Dougan. He is fantastic, perhaps my favorite musician/composer. Do check him out.

The VW church bell thing is titled "million miles away" (found it thorugh adtunes actually, years ago)

He also wrote some peices for The Matrix. Look around for 'Clubbed to death' or 'Sixth Day'.

The camry com could be him, but it is a little simple and chipper for his style.

Hope we find it! :)

The song posted there isn't actually the song I'm thinking of. I'll try to find a link to the commerical or something. It's the commerical that starts with "when does the highest rated car in America become the best car for america?" or something like that. They also talk about an "engine of change". Any leads>? Anyone know what I'm even talking about?

No, the commercial with the beginning up-and-down piano solo isn't from that CD. It may be Josh Ralph, but I doubt it. The original person who mentioned J. Ralph might have been referring to another Toyota commercial. I contacted Toyota recently and here's the response I got:

Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

We appreciate the opportunity to address your inquiry.

The music was specifically composed for the 2007 Camry commercial by a music company in New York. It has no song name and is not part of an album. Since Toyota scored it only for the spot, it is not down-loadable.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Your email has been documented at our National Headquarters under file #200604261295.

Toyota Customer Experience

I replied back asking for information on that "music company in New York", so I can go annoy them.
But I highly douby this will be any downloadable or buyable track in the future, especially since it's not a pop-like song (like Fisher's was)

There is another post about another Toyoto add. That might be the one you're thinking of. It was specifically composed for the add. It's the post that says "Toyota Add right after "24" tonight."

I'm too lazy to look for it right now. :rolleyes:

:angry: i went to that link and I didn't see any song link. it's the site to the darn car website (although it's pretty cool) but can anyone please tell me the name of the '07 Toyota Camry commercial?

....I believe I'm talking about a different commercial. The Hybrid Camry. I think. It's like piano.

I know which spot you mean kyra, and yes, it's the hybrid camry ad. Good tune, would love to get ahold of it.

Anyone know what song it is? It's where the blue camry is driving through the woods I think. It's a Piano solo.

I like it too. It's not the song in the other thread, it's the Camry hybrid commercial and starts with a piano solo. Hope someone can find it.

Commercial shows the blue camry driving fast through a forest.

please keep us posted when you find this music company in new york that song is awesome

oh i so knew this would be comissioned music, all the nice electronic pieces are : (

when the curtain opens that reverb ringing kicks in, really slick, reminds me of some tracks by ulrich schnauss

infiniti has also made a ton of excellent commercials with music thats also nondistributable

it always seems to be the car commercials with impossible to get music

the coolest one ive seen recently is an acura mdx commercial with amazing cgi visuals and nice music that sounds a bit like 'clocks' from coldplay
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...291714814790159
i wonder if someone caught this commercial on tivo or something, the quality of the google video really wastes the crispness of those cgi buildings =\

All, I really think you should listen to Moby's "In My Heart" off of his "18" album. It's track 3.

I think the company that made the song for the Toyota commercial practically ripped him off because once you hear the song by Moby, you'll notice the connection.

While it's not the Toyota song, I think you'll like it just as much.

Enjoy!

2007 Toyota Camry commercial, that's played twice thus far during the NBA Finals. I like the bass line, anyone know what the tune is.

Is this the commercial that at one point shows pistons moving and finishes with the tagline "time to move forward"?

If so, I am also looking for this song.

The most I can contribute at the moment is that it has a trip-hop feel to it.

Any help would be most appreciated!

I can see that I am not alone in the quest for the awesome tune on the latest Camry 2007 ad. Reading through earlier blogs, it looks like the tune was written and produced exclusively for the ad, and it is unlikely it will be available to the general public anytime soon, unless Toyota gets so many request, that they decide to humor us with a compilation CD with their ad music.

In the meantime, there is a lot of similar head-nodding-mellow-chill-groove music out there which you might like (took me a while to find these musical treasures):

Funky Porcini - "It's a long road" (you'll find it if you google it)
Various - "dub life" (very mellow groove album, available at amazon)
Nightsource - "sidewaze"
I:Cube - "adore" (a little more trancy, but beautiful)
Kid Loco - "calling aventura king"

... and these are just a few of my favorites.

Let's hope we'll also be able to add the Camry tune to our collections soon.

does anyone know where i can view this commercial online? they dont show it on tv anymore. i'm not sure, but i may have found the song. if its not it, it sounds really similar.

Back