2003 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

hi i am no longer distributing my mixes from the victorias secret fashion show therefore please don't overload me with texts messages and an email after i have already explained to one person, 2 days ago why not. Sorry.

to add fuel to the fire it's very offensive that some of you would stoop to a level that you would still do anything for mixes that you did not do. You posting crap about me not distributing any more and trying to get copies of the mixes still from anyone else is offensive...thank goodness i didn't distribute all of the mixes from the show rather only a few of them. It's not at all a matter of me being an itch it's a matter of me being far to busy to locate the cd that i put it on extracting my mixes and sending them right now and any one with some kind of morals would respect not only my position but respect the fact that i have no time right now and when i did maybe i would send a few of the mixes...when i'm online i virtually have no time for anything but to check email for castings or check in with agencies all other times i'm totally busy. So sorry for not having hours and hours of time to slack and be online doing whatever modeling requires a lot of time and when i'm not modeling personal training and working out takes up most of the rest so calm down...the world isn't going to end over subpar mixes by me. Im me around thanksgiving when i only have to personal train a couple of clients and work out for a few hours and i'll try to send you 1 or 2. What time? around 7pm pacific time.

Ciao

Ecoute: I really don't see any messages where people are being offensive to you on this Forum. Someone just mentioned how you were no longer distributing the copies -- there is nothing wrong with sharing that infomation for others to see.

You implied you were willing to pass out the copies to anyone that contacted you and we have not heard anything from you directly since February regarding this utnil today. I apologize if anyone has contacted you directly and offended you, but this Forum cannot be responsible for the personal emails you get.

I'll be sure to go through your past messages and delete the "contact me" references, so hopefully no one else will bother you in the future. Next time if you are having a problem our on Forums, I'd prefer you directly contact an Admin over the situation.

No noone has been offensive on here and by no means do i hold adtunes accountable for anyone elses actions. My only problem is the fact that to several people(incl. the one who did mention that above) i've had to practically act like a defense attorney for my reasonings for not sharing them right now. My reasoning for not posting since february is simply because i've had no time to even think about really looking on here and after im after im and after emails right after i did explain my stance thru messaging it became more of a annoyance than anything else. I'm just a really busy person who has not had the time for the reasons listed above...when i found time i would let everyone know and did in the previous post but after telling a few of the users that i wasn't distributing them it didn't deter their painsaking efforts. So with that said I have to personal train some on thankgiving but later on in the evening around 7ish i plan on being on because i do have to check in to some stuff so if you did in fact want a few - not all -of the mixes im me on thanksgiving around 7pm pacific but that is the only day i will be doing it because i will be busy after then. Thanks and best regards.

Ok. It seems we have a problem. Ecoute106, you will be bombarded with instants messages. I have a proposition. But, it'll only work if you let me help you distribute your mixes. I can help you do this by putting them up on a website like tripod or something to that effect. Then people can freely download them or, if you wish, only a select few will be able to. If you're interested in my idea, leave a message or send me an e-mail at wingedseraphoftrance@yahoo.com.

I dont think that anyone here has or would want disrespect you and your work......Its just that there are times when you listen to a particular tune or music and like fall in love with it or something and want it badly.

I mean I have been going round my country looking for music cds to would have the slightest association with VS's music and show ( which is how I found new interest in runway music and chillouts now heh ). If there was a complilation that had your mixes, I did buy it without a second thought.

Would be cool if there was a way....ANY way for the few of us to obtain your impressive mixes. :ph34r:

Thanks to Janet Jackson and conservatives who blame fashion shows for anorexic teenage girls, VS 2004 fashion show was not aired on TV. Quite possibly it was cancelled. VS marketing director claims that they have found a better way to advertise their product.... So I guess no fashion shows from now on............

I wonder what music and theme they would've done for Tyra's diamond dream (wonder?) bra. Rumor has it that it was gonna be Greek mythology ( to echo the theme of the 2004 olympics)

Originally posted by Carmarthan415@Jan 5 2005, 07:43 AM
Thanks to Janet Jackson and conservatives who blame fashion shows for anorexic teenage girls, VS 2004 fashion show was not aired on TV. Quite possibly it was cancelled. VS marketing director claims that they have found a better way to advertise their product.... So I guess no fashion shows from now on............

I wonder what music and theme they would've done for Tyra's diamond dream (wonder?) bra. Rumor has it that it was gonna be Greek mythology ( to echo the theme of the 2004 olympics)
That's not fully true.

Tyra Banks told me herself that the show would be back. She has also said that in public as well. A few of her news interviews. CBS was willing to air it last year, but Victoria's Secret pulled themselves out.

It'll be back, but with all the pressure--they thought that THIS YEAR, it would be prudent to try something different.

The Angels will be back--believe me.

B) B)

Was playing CSS awhile ago and I had a conversation that the VS Show 2004 was floating around the net somewhere....Anyone by any chance seen it?

A year of so ago. Victoria's Secret televised its fashion show. In the very beginning of the show, there was a big beat remix of John Williams- Batman Theme from the Batman movie. Is this remix available? If so, where can I buy It? What album? Who did the remix? Or was it just done for the show?

it was done just for the show by some dj i believe. it's not really available.

duplicate topics merged.

Originally posted by michelle@Apr 4 2005, 11:06 PM
It was done just for the show by some dj i believe. It's not really available.

duplicate topics merged.
The show has it's own DJ, yes, but the show also has their own composer, and orchestra. I know, it's just a fashion show, but that what CBS and VS paid 6.5 million dollars for.

Here are some of the mixes...the DJs mix them under a term, "white label."

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EZYX8R...4Y3P5U396DRYJH1
"Basement Jaxx ft Lisa Kekaula - Good Luck.mp3" (6618 KB)

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GAOWGF...N632LAT46J3X40I
"Peaches - AA XXX (1).mp3" (6335 KB)

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LWUYHH...8Y1GFVCCNFRQL15
"Jaydee - Plastic Dreams (White label Mix 2004).mp3"

Maybe the only way to get that coverted Bilitis Remix is to work at VS itself........

But I aint got no nice breasts :(

I know I am so late witha all this music stuff but does anyone who has tha aa xxx remix and batman theme remix please send me them :)

Hey everyone,

in the 2003 victoria's secret fashion show, there was a contemporary-sounding remake of peggy lee's classic "fever". does anyone know who the artist is, or where i can find more information? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Back