2003 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Greetings to everyone who has responded to my recent post. Sorry for not being able to send you the mixes sooner however I was away and in turn became ill for the 1st time in 2 years. With that said however I am back here doing final touches on some of the mixes including that Batman one...

instead of emailing me your address it is probably more efficient if you emailed me a screen name that you use for Aim (aol instant messanger), yahoo instant messanger, or msn messenger simply because if i were to email you any of the sections completed so far it would take up a substantial amount of your email storage if it is sent in high mp3 quality if not in that quality it will then be sent in a realaudio format that really comprimises the sound quality. Thanks ane best regards. Feel free to instant message me on aol instant messanger @ the screen name paragon106 and i will be happy to send it to you or email me with your screen name. Thanks and best regards.

(Admin Edit: Ecoute has expressed that they are no longer able to distribute their mixes made for this show. DO NOT contact them asking for copies.)

Danté

OH here is some more info that i meant to include in the original message to clear up the incorrect song titles/versions listed and given by Victorias secret for obvious reasons...don't want you to try to mix it. LOL

The version of Plastic Dreams you are looking for is Plastic Dreams (white label mix) listen to the first few bars. Sound familar...yes think superman those are the hits you hear in the background.

Slow - Kylie Minogue - the correct version used is the Chemical Brothers Mix

Ciao

hi! i watched da show on ftv and it need 2 know da name of a song that was played in da part where adriana lima comes out with these transparent wings. da lyrics go something like this: let it rise, let rise.. its from da fall 2003 show please help!

Pleaseee!!
Somebody help me with 2001 show!!!!!
I need the names of those songs!!!!! ;)

uhmm:

The whole List...
You have forgotten ROB D - Clubbed to death. Probably the coolest song of them all. It is used in each transition for commercials when the victoria's secret logo is displayed and also during the show.

Anyway, thanx a lot mates..
Got the show on vcd and i'm going to make an extended edition including all songs..

Does anyone knows a ftp or other location where i can download HQ previous shows?

hello to all..........
guys please help me.....i saw the victoria's secret fashion show(november 2003) in ftv..i also show a topic conserning the show in adtunes...unfortunately did not answear my question...the songs that were given by the official site of victoria's secret do not match with the songs i heared...i downloaded them all but no song matches....so 99% ftv added some songs1)a rock 70s hit 2)a song that says let it rise let it rise and 1 more....
does anyone know them?

what is FTV? Maybe you could try contacting them or visiting a website if they have one. They might have the music list available... :unsure:

ftv is fashion tv................guys ftv didn't answear..if anyone saw the show from this channel adn knows the the songs please let me know

I<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> am in desperate need of knowing the tracks played on
Victoria's Secret 2000 & 2001 fashion shows ( as shown on ftv)
The VS2000 show's tracks are instrumental & has no lyrics.
Hope somebody there has the answer
</span>

i saw it on ftv too. ftv is fashion tv duh. well anyway the songs provided here and at victoria secrets werent it. im really crazy on getting the second song which went something like let it rise let it rise. i saw this show on ftv the other day and the lyrics went something like fuck it up fuck it up and then heavy weight yeah. if anyone knows the name of either song please reply.

Has anyone found this version yet, or know where to buy/obtain it?

(Yes, I have read the other 5 threads on this topic, but they all are dead ends!)

Any help is appreciated! A very neat remix.

-0xygen

I thought the DJ that remixed that Batman song posted about it one of those threads... :unsure:

Does anyone have or knows where to get the Bilitis remix used when Karolina appears in the VS 2003 show?

The one with Karolina....hmm. That's a hard one. I want to know the answer to that one myself, child.

Remember: The VS Fashion Show has a composer and music people who remix their own music for the show itself.

I was looking for the choir remix from the 2002 fashion show and it doesn't exist. The song is from the film the Mission and they just redid it.

Its a remix of Bilitis.......But I jus cant find it anywhere....ecoute106 aint responding either :(

Will KILL for the Bilitis Remix! :ph34r:

Hey!!! how about the Victoria's secret 2003 intro...where Gisele opened the show....what's the name of that track?... help please! :D :( :( :( :( :(

What's the N.E.R.D. Rockstar remix when Tyra Banks appears in the red bra?

Dear Victoria's Secret runway music enthusiasts:
I got in contact with that ecoute guy (who said he'd be happy to send you his mixes) Well, it turns out that he doesn't want to share his creations anymore, because they're his personal work, and he just doesn't distribute them. So..... just so you know....... it's not likely that any of us will get anything from him.

Did anyone actually get his distribution and willing to share?
Admin edit: AIM SN removed. We do not allow file sharing on our Forums. Please review our Forum Rules.
I would be sooooo happy!!!

Review our Forum Rules on asking for and/or providing file sharing info. It is not allowed.

Back