Advertising

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Status

Default Re: Anthony Bourdain No Reservations

Sponsored Links

Brazilian Bossa nova!

Status

Default No Reservations Vietnam

I'm not sure if this has been asked already or not (nothing showed up on search), but would anybody happen to know what the song that plays at the end of this show's episode is?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEIYvqs2zN8"]YouTube - No Reservations - Vietnam Part 5[/ame]
    Song starts at about 2:36

If anybody could help it'd be much appreciated. I've tried tagging it with 2 apps and both of them don't recognize it. THanks =)

Status

Default No Reservations

At the end of the season premier of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations there is a song that plays during the photo montage. It had a pretty catchy sound and was wondering if anyone knew what it was.

Status

Default Re: No Reservations

Quote Originally Posted by magelico View Post
    At the end of the season premier of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations there is a song that plays during the photo montage. It had a pretty catchy sound and was wondering if anyone knew what it was.
    I know what song you are talking about...it sounds cool...techno-ey at first, then there is a singer that sorta sounds like wyclef jean. Theres a sound clip of it at the end of the show (you can click the link below and fast forward to the end so you can hear it).

Im trying to make out the words and pause the ending credits to see if i can find any credits towards the artist as we speak...

There is a part where he says "keep coming like he aint gonna stop pushing money---do it down like that'

Status

Default Re: No Reservations

Quote Originally Posted by mrgaryluu View Post
    I know what song you are talking about...it sounds cool...techno-ey at first, then there is a singer that sorta sounds like wyclef jean. Theres a sound clip of it at the end of the show (you can click the link below and fast forward to the end so you can hear it).

Im trying to make out the words and pause the ending credits to see if i can find any credits towards the artist as we speak...

There is a part where he says "keep coming like he aint gonna stop pushing money---do it down like that'

Hey man. I was searchin right after I watched that episode and it comes on at the end right? I been look for that exact song since I seen the episode. I think it's episode 5 called "buying the cow head" or something. i forget. but he ate cattle head souse or something. Then he says "lets look back on our memories of paradise"

did you ever end up finding the song?

Status

Default Re: Anthony Bourdain No Reservations

Hey man I found it. But quality is crap.. I don't think the song is famous at all. Lol. But Anthony Bourdain might have made it famous.

Do it Down Like That- Cruise Control