VW City Golf Volkswagon "Bubble"

kvop

Reaction score
Anyone know who performs the song in the new city golf ad with the guy blowing bubbles out of the sun roof in a traffic jam and what it's called?

Looking for the song for a new car ad I saw recently(I'm in Canada's east coast, if that helps). Not sure the make of car, but I remember the scene taking place on a sunny day during a traffic jam in a city. Then we see bubbles coming out of all the cars in view. The music itself is mellow sounding with a male vocalist. Sounds like something from Modest Mouse or Death Cab for Cutie, that kind of genre. The setting of the commercial kinda reminds me of the REM music video when they walk amongst the cars during gridlock.

Looking for the song for a new car ad I saw recently (I'm in Canada's east coast, if that helps). Not sure the make of car, but I remember the scene taking place on a sunny day during a traffic jam in a city. Then we see bubbles coming out of all the cars in view. The music itself is mellow sounding with a male vocalist. Sounds like something from Modest Mouse or Death Cab for Cutie, that kind of genre. The setting of the commercial kinda reminds me of the REM music video when they walk amongst the cars during gridlock.

I am wondering what the song in the commercial for the 2008 volkswagen City Golf is and who sings it. It's the commercial with people blowing bubbles. I went to the website and you can view the commcerial but it doesn't say who it is.

Thanks!

What is the song where the man is sitting in his car and everybody starts blowing bubbles. It for a Volkswagon Jetta.

Back