omar1800

Reaction score
Not really a request, just a huge recommendation to buy the soundtrack "300"! I finally seen the movie, and the it and the soundtrack was just simply amazing! Go and get this...asap

whats the music when he comes back from killing the wolf and everyone is bowing to him as king? it sounds like chorus singing, just not sure the song

Its on the soundtrack, its called "returns a king" by "Tyler Bates"

its right at the end of the 300 before the credits roll. she(someone) starts to sing, dont know in what language. any guesses? Its definitely not on the soundtrack. :angry:

Originally posted by albundyhere@Mar 13 2007, 08:25 PM
its right at the end of the 300 before the credits roll. she(someone) starts to sing, dont know in what language. any guesses? Its definitely not on the soundtrack. :angry:
I know Lisa Gerrard did the same track for gladiator called Now We Are Free. Dont know if its the same.

I kno the last song played before the credits was "remember us" by Tyler Bates. But there wasnt any female voice in that particular song

I just ordered mine copy of the OST and am awaiting it's arrival. I can't wait for it! I will check and see if I can track down the song you are looking for on the soundtrack.

R~

is it possible to post a list of the tracks found on the cd? or is it not out yet.

Here you go. track listing from special edition and regular edition according to amazon.com:

1. To Victory
2. Agoge
3. Wolf
4. Returns a King
5. Submission
6. Ephors
7. Cursed by Beauty
8. What Must a King Do?
9. Goodbye My Love
10. No Sleep Tonight
11. Tree of the Dead
12. Hot Gates
13. Fight in the Shade
14. Come and Get Them
15. No Mercy
16. Immortals Battle
17. Fever Dream
18. Xerxes' Tent
19. Tonight We Dine in Hell
20. Council Chamber
21. Xerxes' Final Offer
22. God King Bleeds
23. Glory
24. Message for the Queen
25. Remember Us

i have the soundtrack and i agree it is awesome. My favorite is track 17: Fever Dream. anyway does anyone know what the song at the end credits is i can't seem to find it on the soudtrack.

k so i forget where this 1 exactly was in the movie i cant remember what battle it was but the base of it was heavy metal like guitar anyone know which 1 it was plz n thanx

Yea I know which oen your talking about I wanna know what it is to its definantly a rcok song and its not on the ost. Its at the beging of the 2nd day and its a shot of them all walking down the hill in slow mo.

so is that song the end credits song as well that is the one i can't seem to find

Hi all ^^

I've got only a little question...

I've the 300 OST, but, I don't find in it the songs of the trailers...

"Return of the King" looks like a little bit one of the trailers, but musics of them aren't in the OST...

Anyone knows why? Or when I can find them?

Tom :ph34r:

Originally posted by mrbeefy1228@Mar 19 2007, 07:33 PM
k so i forget where this 1 exactly was in the movie i cant remember what battle it was but the base of it was heavy metal like guitar anyone know which 1 it was plz n thanx
Try: either "The Hot Gates" or "Fever Dream" by Tyler Gates on the official soundtrack. They are both hard rock beat songs. The beat starts right away in the fever dream song but not until about the one minute mark in the hot gates song.

I would like to know the following music.

(1) The scene where the Spartans were fighting against the Asian Army with the rhino in it. There was this hard rocking music played right at the beginning of that scene.

(2)The scene where the Persian army were in their battle ships and there was a storm. What was the music played at that scene?

I saw the soundtrack score but it's hard to tell which is which.

Back