The Girl Next Door

Hard to say from that small instrumental clip. 10 seconds?

Might be Filter - "Take A Picture"

I don't think so. It's instrumental piece. It's played when Matt Gives his Speach about the "Moral-Fiber", trying to explain what it means. at the end of his speach everyone get up and claps their hands. while doing this, Danielle is looking at him smiling.

Here It's probably something from that list but I just can't tell from that little sound bite. Good luck.

Yeah, you right. It does sound a bit U2ish (Where the streets have no name).

I've found that the songs list, as it is on imdb.com, is organized chronologicly.

The music I'm looking for is after "Lady Marmalade" and BEFORE "Sweet home alabama"...

Which leaves only "Christmas song" by Mogwai.

Hope to be it...

I can tell you from the list that this one isn't all in order of appearance. :( Which is a bummer.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 25 2005, 04:46 PM
I can tell you from the list that this one isn't in order of appearance. :( Which is a bummer.
Are you sure?

I've just checked it, and it fits (the order of appearance)...

Before Matt takes his speach, he's doing crazy stuff to sound of "Lady Marmalade"...then comes his speech....then he goes to the bank....then you see his "Student Advisor" driving in his car and smoking a cigar to the sound of "Sweet Home Alabam"....
So....Where is "Christmas Song" by Mogwai....? the only music you can hear between "Lady M" and "Sweet Home..." is when Matt takes his speech...

I'm checking this...Though, It may take some time to finalize it...

I've also sampled it on Amazon.com, and it COULD be it...not sure...hard to tell from the 30 sec sample....

Hoping for the best.

Ehhhh maybe it is. I'm watching it again right now and so far it is but it seemed to me from the list that some of them are way out of place.

can someone tell me the name of the song that plays when the main actor(matt?) goes down to vegas to see daniel and he goes up to her and gives her the picture she drew earlier in the movie. thanks

NUGGS

does anyone know the name in THE GIRL NEXT DOOR of the song that plays wen they are making the sex ed video and matthew walks out and says he cant be in the video and then elisha cuthbirt walks in and that klitz guy says he'll do it? anyone know wat its called?

does anyone know the name of the song that plays wen they are making the sex ed video and matthew walks out and says he cant be in the video and then elisha cuthbirt walks in and that klitz guy says he'll do it? anyone know wat its called?

Whats the song when kelly take mat out of the school when he beat the guy who was sitting on kellys car

Does anybody happen to know what song is being played in the very beginning of "Girl Next Door"? There are no lyrics to it, just instrumental.

It's played when the movie just begins and the characters are talking about the things they'll remember.

Anyone know what song I'm talking about?

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing as he is pulling into the college at the end. it sounds like it starts with a violin and its a male vocal and I think he says something like "out here in the..."

Try "Baba O'Riley" by The Who.

You can hear a clip here, disc 1, track 20.

dude you kick a55 I've been looking everywhere for that song thanks sooo much

Back