The Girl Next Door

no, it's not that one. it's the one being played before that. i think it's the same one that is used in the menu screen on the DVD. it is also played at the very end of the movie, right before and during the credits.

i'm pretty sure it's not Under Pressure. there was no lyrics, just instrumental.

when they 1st get to the prom with the strippers they are walking in slow motion and a rap song plays and say something like "My brand is jack daniels". What is that song? They only play it for a little bit and then that Hound Dog song comes on.

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance

Pharrell's old side project band, also used in the movie daredevil.

its not "Lapdance" the song when they are walking in slow motion is on for a little bit THEN "lapdance" comes on when they get inside the actual dace area. There is a song when they are walking down the hall leading to the dancing area. What is it?

i think it's the song im thinking of during that scene....but the name of it is "this years love" by david grey! i love that song!

what is the technoish song from when the 2 guys are driving to see the girl?? please help me

thanks for your help, but i dont think its on the soundtrack cause it was a little segment of the song...

there is a part where Matt is on Ectasy and he is going to give a speech what is the song..umm.it starts when he kisses that girl and then it kind of faints away but what is that song cause i love it

what about the song in the movie, near the begining, they go to the party and then he makes out with her and the camera spins around them as everyone in the party fades away. its a classic song, but what is it?

Ya know.

I watched that movie last night and made a comment to someone that I knew every song in it. I just don't know them by the scene. I know them by the song. So if you guys have a clue for me about the songs rather than what scenes they were in I'm sure I could tell you what they were. ;)

its at the sex scene in the limo at the end too. "when our hearts ache, kiss me" is the one like i could grap from it, its slow, kinda sexy sounding, has a piano playing in it too

ok so what was that song at the end with the limo scene cause it was a really good song

Back