The Fast and the Furious: Toyko Drift

in a scene when Han and DK talk to each other and Han call DK justin timberlake of japan there is track playing in the background. can any body plz tell me what is that its not in the official sountrack cd

What is the song when Han and the main character(Sean) are talking on high buildings and they are talking about owing one another a car and Han says that 1 car to see what a man is made of is a price he can live with? Also, whenever Sean and his dad are talking in the end near the end of the movie, and talks about owning up to his problems, and he goes and waits on bow wow and proposes the idea that he would like to go to BK's boss. They both are the same song. The song is very slow and has a lot of bass, hopefully it isn't stock, but I couldn't seem to find it on the CD. Any help would be appreciated.

hey the songs you are looking for are two different songs:

This is my mexico( Han and Sean on building top)
I Gotta Do This( Sean and Dad Talking)

They are both on the tokyo drift score: you can pick up the score on itunes for 9.99 and has 30 songs from throughout the movie...

hope this helps

I can't find this song on any of the soundtracks, but it's just before Han (sp) says
'That red Evo is yours'.... Not the Hey Mami song, but just after that when he first takes him into the garage.

Nevermind, finally found it...

case anyone else was wondering...it's called 'There it Go' by juelz santana

For all those who are wandering who sings "hey mommy, you sexy" its Fannypack. I havent ever heard of them, but I have the song. So look it up, Fannypack.

This is for Ordnance8000: the song at the very beginning when he and the school mascot are getting scanned is "Six Days" remix by Mos Def and DJ Shadow. Awesome song.

okay I know the fast and the furious tokyo drift isn't a tv show but maybe you all can help

the song goes like " my life is like ohhh ahhh , ohh ahh "

When the main character and Lil Bow wow go to the car garage to get the SLAMMER, a song plays...

It goes as follows.

My life be like

Oooo ahhh Oooo ahhh oooo ahhhh oooah

Yeah

My life be like

Oooo ahhh ooo ahhhh

Times like these.......

Do you know the artist of this song???? Thanks Its not on the Soundtrack

Who is/are the artist/artists performing the Japanese version of "The Night Chicago Died?"

:unsure:

Originally posted by doctormemory@Jan 27 2007, 12:21 AM
:D

I knew my Adtunes friend farbeyond would know it!

Thanks!

:lol:

Are they the same as Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)?
No prob.

Not sure if they are the same or not.

Back