The Fast and the Furious

Are you sure that's the name of the band? There's a song featured in the movie called "Nurega" by Organic Audio. You can hear a clip here, track 9.

There is a song that is only played for about 45 secs when "Brian Spilner" is being suited up in the SWAT gear to raid Johnny Tran's house ....

one of the song's lyrics goes something like "I don't care nothing about you" or something similar ....

I don't even know where to start looking any help would be great! :D

have you tried the soundtrack? There are 2, one is rap/hiphop and the other is rock.

Rap

Rock

None of those songs are the one ....

it IS like a HEAVY rock ... almost like a marlyn manson type sound (not saying that is him or not)

got it!

The band is Dope. The track is called debonaire. Oddly enough they do sound like Manson.

Hi,

I'm looking for the song that's played near the begining of the movie when Paul Walker is coming to the small dinner in his red cool ford truck where he asks for his tuna sandwitch.

What song is it?

Does anyone know the song that was being played in the background of the scene when Brian was spying on Hector? It was when he was peeking over the wall at the El Gato, right before he broke into the garage.

The song I'm talking about sounds like hispanic/latin rap.

does any1 know the song thats played after the truck scene where one of the guys gets injured and vin deisel and the girl that plays his sister leave the brian?

Hey Deucey, is this song like a score piece of music or is it an actual song, because I think you mean a score. But if you do, its called "The Fast and the Furious Theme" and its by the awesome composer BT. Im not sure wat BT stands for but all I know is that he made like 3 or 4 scores for every Fast and the Furious including Tokyo Drift. :blink: whew!

Originally posted by Japan's_paved_with_iPods@Jun 24 2006, 08:34 AM
Hey Deucey, is this song like a score piece of music or is it an actual song, because I think you mean a score. But if you do, its called "The Fast and the Furious Theme" and its by the awesome composer BT. Im not sure wat BT stands for but all I know is that he made like 3 or 4 scores for every Fast and the Furious including Tokyo Drift. :blink: whew!
BT stands for his name "Brian Transeau" He is first and foremost an electronic artist that single handedly pioneered the trance moment 10 years ago. He has recently gotten into scoring and NO he did not score all three FATF films, BT did the first one, David Arnold did the second one and Brian Tyler did the third one. Keep in mind his new album will be out August 29th. He has scored these films/games - The fast and the furious - Monster - Stealth - Tiger woods 2005 - Driven - Harnessing Speed - Underclassman - Under suspicion and GO - His upcoming scores include Catch and Release and Look.

The specific piece it self is called "Fourth Floor"

It's a part of the score as a whole

This is tough because I didn't know where else to look. I've went to the music stores and looked at the back cover of the official SDTK to the movie, and no go. I've looked online but only found the same information.

The song I'm looking for (and I will keep bumping this topic until the end of time til I get it) is during the scene after the first race of the movie when Vin Deisel is chased by the cops after he parks his car in the garage. The Brian Spilner character picks him up and takes them both back to Vin's characters house.

The song I WANT is what is playing when they pull up to the house and also when they first walk in. It has a Latin flavor beat and no vocals that I could tell. Anyone know the song? Anyone know what I'm talking about? I hope AdTunes can help! Thanks in advance.

~BelovID.

:blink: It's not Polkas Palabras by Molotov or Evil Ways by Santana right? Try the soundtrack listing at IMDB, they should have a full list of the songs in the movie. I couldn't find anything without vocals. The song by Molotov sounds like what you're talking about, but I haven't seen the movie in a long time.

I can tell you the title is called "Nurega" if I remember correctly and is by the group Organic Audio. You'll have to look around on the web to find it. It is a cool track though.

My two cents. :)

Alright guys, this is my last resort...
The song is playing during the restaurant scene in Fast & Furious I when (bryan & mia) are having dinner in a mexican restaurant. & no it's not on the soundtrack.

&

I beleive this song also plays in a certain scene in Bad Boys II
Not on this soundtrack either.

It's a spanish song & I beleive the blip of a lyric that I heard in spanish says "everything has a price" Im not 100% on that. I cant find this for the life of me... can you guys help me out....??

Thanks in advance guys.

Originally posted by Supercalifragilistic@Nov 3 2006, 02:49 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0322259/soundtrack

this site might help ... its has songs from the OST ... and also some which arent there on the soundtrack ...

btw....

thats a wicked name u have there .. :)
Thanks for the link man. . I didnt know they had all that info on there!

Found the song ive been looking for, for 3 years. . :eek:

"Atrevido"
Written by Nicolas Vincent Nocchi, Rolden Gonzalez Rivero, Hiran Riveri Medina, Yotuci Omar Romero Manzaneras
Performed by Orishas

lol...i know its an old movie but i was just watching it again, and i was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song pretty much at the beginning, when bryan is driving the red ford truck to that store and buys the sandwhich from that girl
the song is from like a rapper and then some chick sings it...

anyone know?

Back