Ghost Whisperer Season 2

Deadly Rose

Reaction score
Does anyone know the title or artist behind the opening theme for the show Ghost Whisperer? Its stars Jennifer Love Hewitt and it airs Fri. 8pm on CBS.

The episode of Ghost Whisperer "Curse of the Ninth" that aired 11/17 featured a song performed by a male artist (name unknown to myself). The final lyrics of the song are"
"i'm running away, i'm leaving this place"

It's a slow-beat, 4/4 acoustic-sound song...

If anyone can find the artist/title, that'd be great! :]

I'm seconding this request!

Other lyrics include 'Try to understand what I say, when I say I can't stay.'

It would make sense if the song was titled 'I'm runnin(g) away' since that line was prevalant throughout the song...

I found it!! Although I don't think it has been released... It's a band called Midnight Hour.

http://www.myspace.com/midnighthourrock

From their myspace page...

"Friday, November 10, 2006

Midnight Hour debuts new music on CBS show the Ghost Whisperer next week...

Next Friday, Nov. 17 at 8 p.m. on CBS show the Ghost Whisperer, Midnight Hour will be debuting a bunch of new music. The show grabbed a bunch of our songs and included them as a substantial part of the soundtrack for the episode, including a pretty long cut of a song called Running Away. Also, a bunch of the guys are in the show playing "the band" for the episode. Some of us (Jared and I) were replaced by professional actors and former N'Sync members (no joke - JC Chasez is our new bass player in the show -- really cool guy too, who would have guessed?), but you can probably catch a glimpse of all of us if you look hard.

Hope you like the track!

We had a great time at the set of the show. Jennifer Love Hewitt really is that cute, and nice too. And let me tell you, never did I think I would see the day when Tim (our guitar player) would be doing back to back leans during a solo with JC Chasez. That was a sight! Also,, just FYI, Drummin Dan looks surprisingly good in makeup, and Jared and I pretty much ruined our chances at a film career (as if there were any anyway) due to our constant botching of cues. And Brad, well, he seemed right at home.

So check out the song and the video and let us know what you think!"

Midnight Hour

They are AWESOME. They also had a song on the Laguna Beach season finale, during the graduation scene.

Hey everyone!

I watched a really powerful episode of "The Ghost Whisperer" Friday night (11/17/06) and at the end, Brandon (a player in the band Crimson Dove on the show) was singing the song that Jared, the lead singer in that band, didn't want him to play. I've looked for the lyrics on the net, but I can't find them, so here they are:

Say that it's okay
It's alright if
There's nothing more to say
So I'm running away
I'm leavin' this place
I'm running away
I'm running away
Faster than you can follow me from this lonely place
Father than you can find me
Yeah I'm leaving today
I'll never let you find me

I really would like this song, so please, any and all help is appreciated! You guys and gals...you are the best!

~Kristin

Hi,

I'm looking for the song that was used in the Midnight Hour episode. I'm looking for
the song that was used when Melinda went to go and see the girlfriend of the dead rocker. The song is used when she's walking towards and into the music store the girlfriend is working in.

The lyrics in the song go something like this:

"I found a letter on my dresser last night, I pet a baby on the way...maybe suspecious...."

Can't hear the rest because then there's dialog.
Anyways, hope someone out there knows what song I'm talking about.

Thanks

There was a song played in the later half of the episode. The episode where Melinda reveals her secret to Dr. Pane.

I don't know any lyrics, but it was a female singing. It had a sort of a soulful sound to it.

Any clues would great! Thanks.

Does anyone know who the artist was who performed the two songs in tonights (Friday 1/5/07) episode of Ghost Whisperer called Dead to Rights?

I'm not certain which songs you are talking about, but i'm guessing at least one of the ones you are referring to is the Submarines "Darkest Things".

Was the other one playing when Camryn Manhaim's character was talking to her son? I'm trying to find that one...

Yeah sorry I should have been more specific - you are right, the song when she was talking with her son, and the song near the end when Melinda was sitting on the park bench.

I need to find out the name of a song heard in Ghost Whisperer the other night.

Thanks

The other song you're looking for is "I'm There Too" by Michelle Featherstone.

Hi,

Does anyone know the song that's played while Delia is waiting outside the theatre for
her date?

Back