Ghost Whisperer Season 2

Does anyone know the song that played on last nights epsidoe 1-26-07 Love Still Won't Die. It was in the first half of the episode and was sung by a female. The lyrics are:

Do you want to play
Do you want to run
Are you to shy to have a little fun
Cause I'm not waiting around forever
Sitting on a fence
Talking to yourself
Won't you come down
Won't you come around
Cause I'm not waiting around forever

Does anyone know the music that was featured in Ghost Whisperer on the February 2nd Speed Demon show? I think it was when she was driving in her car towards the middle of the show. Thanks! ;)

Looking for the name of the song that was played at the end of tonights (2/23) show. The lyrics i got are:
"After all we're only human
Always fighting what we're feeling
Hurt instead of healing
After all we're only human
Is there any other reason
why we stay instead of leaving
Can you tell me how we got in this situation?
I can't seem to get you off my mind..."
Any help is greatly appreciated!! :)

WHat was the song that was on about the middle of Ghost Whisperer last night that had the words "looking forward" in it several times? It was sung by a female.

ok. who knows who the theme of ghost whisperer is by? (or what its called)

Mark Snow is credited with the theme song. He did the X Files theme as well as other music of that genre.

CBS played a rerun this evening from the 2nd season. I caught one scene where JLH is having a flashback to her first date with her husband at a hot dog stand after a fire. Who is the female vocal in the background? It sounds so familiar but I can't place it.

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song being played in the episode titled "Curse of the Ninth", when Delia is telling Jim about her husband Charlie while they are standing in the antique store. There is also a flash back to when Charlie is alive while the song is playing.

Thank you in advance! :)

Back