free fonts

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a font that looks like my handrwriting, all loopy and stuff but easy to read. I haven't used microsoft word in a while and when I started using it again I realized the fonts all suck. You can download fonts right? :huh: *doesn't know anything about computers*

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 15 2006, 10:44 AM
I'm looking for a font that looks like my handrwriting, all loopy and stuff but easy to read.
Are you all loopy and stuff, but easy to read? :naughty:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 15 2006, 05:31 PM
Are you all loopy and stuff, but easy to read? :naughty:
:lol: Have you forgotten that 15'll get you 20? :p

surfstation has a couple good ones. prolly not what you're looking for, but kinda cool anyways. i'm not sure, but i think some of the links are broken though.

cleek

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 15 2006, 01:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 15 2006, 01:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Apr 15 2006, 10:44 AM
I'm looking for a font that looks like my handrwriting, all loopy and stuff but easy to read.
Are you all loopy and stuff, but easy to read? :naughty: [/b][/quote]
:mellow: :unsure:

Originally posted by rewep@Apr 16 2006, 08:31 AM
go to http://www.iconian.com/ i've always used them, they are teh not s uck
thanks! that's one I've never heard of :)
i'm kinda diggin' zado and space cruiser B)

and since when did macs have a true type editor??? i just double clicked and it opened..

i do love me los typographies :wub:

Although most times, I skip free downloads because they have bad spacing, are poorly made, have limited licenses sometimes, and are over-used, but once in a while ya find one you like :)

Back