Advertising

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Status

Sponsored Links

It takes me 20 ish mins to get to school. I used to take 40mins when I lived at home.

Status

Originally posted by SiDe@Aug 28 2006, 10:19 AM
    You lazy sepos!
    *raised eyebrow*

My favorite grocery store is 45 minutes away. My bank is 20 minutes away. With the exception of 1, I have never held a job that was closer than 25 minutes from my house.

The reason it was an issue is because it was in Tampa, and I hate Tampa with an all-consuming passion. I can only go to the theater 1 night a week and I'd rather not spend my Date Night driving through a disgusting city on a Friday at midnight and paying double what I would at my usual theater, plus the cost of parking because there's no lot but a structure.

Plus it only played for 2 weeks. So that's only two chances I had to watch it and both times my husband opted for something else, so even if I wanted to risk getting blacklung and a raping it was out of the question.

Besides I knew it would be on Pay Per View soon and I could watch it at home without all the teenagers and other disgusting human elements screaming at the screen and talking through the dialogue. Will those reasons do?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Status

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 28 2006, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 28 2006, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Aug 28 2006, 10:19 AM
    You lazy sepos!
    *raised eyebrow*

My favorite grocery store is 45 minutes away. My bank is 20 minutes away. With the exception of 1, I have never held a job that was closer than 25 minutes from my house.

The reason it was an issue is because it was in Tampa, and I hate Tampa with an all-consuming passion. I can only go to the theater 1 night a week and I'd rather not spend my Date Night driving through a disgusting city on a Friday at midnight and paying double what I would at my usual theater, plus the cost of parking because there's no lot but a structure.

Plus it only played for 2 weeks. So that's only two chances I had to watch it and both times my husband opted for something else, so even if I wanted to risk getting blacklung and a raping it was out of the question.

Besides I knew it would be on Pay Per View soon and I could watch it at home without all the teenagers and other disgusting human elements screaming at the screen and talking through the dialogue. Will those reasons do? [/b][/quote]
    Well put.

Status

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 29 2006, 09:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 29 2006, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Aug 28 2006, 10:19 AM
    You lazy sepos!
    *raised eyebrow*

Besides I knew it would be on Pay Per View soon and I could watch it at home without all the teenagers and other disgusting human elements screaming at the screen and talking through the dialogue. Will those reasons do? [/b][/quote]
    yeah I'll pay that

haha I finally got to see it last night, and it was so worth it. When SLJ does his li'l "I'm so sick of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane" bit, everyone it the audience started clapping. It was everything I imagined it to be. And just to add to the humour, my friend has a fear of snakes and she held onto a little plastic knife the whole way through, just in case any snakes were able to...you know...escape the MOVIE.

Status

:lol: :lol: That's so cute.

Yeah at my theater everyone in the audience said that line with him and then started cheering and I missed the next few seconds of dialogue. :lol:
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.