What color is your lightsaber?

Doesn't green also mean you're horny?

Your Lightsaber is Blue

Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.
B)

hell yeah, pimp my saber

You have a Purple Lightsaber.

Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Purple denotes high spirituality and religious aspiration. Purple also represents Peacefulness and Purification. It also has a sense of intuitive understanding and a feeling of intimacy with the world.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 06:42 PM
Doesn't green also mean you're horny?

Your Lightsaber is Blue

Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.
B)
:naughty: pizza is good

:( I'm sorry. That foo needs to put down the WOW and get him a slice!

All I know is my light saber would be the one that that one sith had in episode one.. HOT!

Hahah Erika your lightsaber would be a red double-edged dildo. And then I'd invite you over to my house for coffee.

:lol: That sounded to cheesy-badass, like a line Bill Paxton would say in Titanic.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 08:32 PM
:lol: That sounded to cheesy-badass, like a line Bill Paxton would say in Titanic.
badass? :lol: i was going more for the 'what a shitty game to have painted on you'...i think th eonly thing worse would be Sorry

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 08:36 PM
:lol: Or maybe Rambo would say it.
haha, but he would have a coupla AK's blazing while dodging bullets and speaking stallonian

true that :lol:

i think he have birthed most forms of retardation, in fact

Back