So what's on the Thanksgiving menu?

You really couldn't do any damage that hasn't already been done. :( But....... I should be having my last surgery next month. :woo: Six miliion dollar man ain't got nuthin on me!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Nahhh. I never make toast in the shower. It gets soggy. ;)

Verrry VERY bad accident. Got T-boned by in an intersection by some kids running from the cops in a stolen car. No memory of July or August. <_< Damn comas. Pain in the ass is what they are. :p Was dead a couple of times :blink: but I got better. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Nov 24 2006, 12:29 AM
:(
No sadness allowed. Everything has been fixed except for my eyesight and that's next.

They can rebuild me. Better than I was. They have the technology. I should even be able to run in slow motion soon. Danananana <---- Steve Austin sound effect. :p

:blink: Shit, man. :( :( Still have your sense of humor, I see. :)

When'd they let you out of the hospital? :(

:lol: Let me out?!?!?!?!? Have you forgotten to whom you speak? :lol: :lol:

I've been out for a month now but my life is upsidedown until I get all this crap finished so I'm at Elllies for Thanksgiving and I'll be on tomorrow. Might hang out here till Monday. Haven't decided.

HOLY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.. I.. dude Leone we need to start talking about him more often, every time we do he sneaks back in. :ph34r:

So.. what.. wow. Hahaha ok starting over, FITZ!!! *hug hug kiss* and did they get the asshole kids and how many bionic arms do you have now and did you see a tunnel with a light or float above your head and what *exactly* needs to be fixed with your eyes and most importantly how's your hearin because me and Brandine have had some phone messages we've been saving for you. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 24 2006, 02:55 AM
most importantly how's your hearin because me and Brandine have had some phone messages we've been saving for you. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :naughty:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 24 2006, 02:49 AM
You hit on the staff and they kicked you out? :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 24 2006, 12:55 AM
HOLY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.. I.. dude Leone we need to start talking about him more often, every time we do he sneaks back in. :ph34r:

So.. what.. wow. Hahaha ok starting over, FITZ!!! *hug hug kiss* and did they get the asshole kids and how many bionic arms do you have now and did you see a tunnel with a light or float above your head and what *exactly* needs to be fixed with your eyes and most importantly how's your hearin because me and Brandine have had some phone messages we've been saving for you. :)
Ummmmm yes, zero, no but I was zapped right back both times, I have what's called a blowout fracture of my right eye socket which causes double vision unless I close one eye :blink: , and what was the last one? Wha? Huh? I can't hear you. Text me. :p

Originally posted by leone+Nov 24 2006, 01:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Nov 24 2006, 01:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Nov 24 2006, 02:49 AM
You hit on the staff and they kicked you out? :)

[/b][/quote]
Nahhhhh. They just switched me to all male nurses:(

Originally posted by leone+Nov 24 2006, 12:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Nov 24 2006, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 24 2006, 02:55 AM
most importantly how's your hearin because me and Brandine have had some phone messages we've been saving for you. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :naughty: [/b][/quote]
Hmmmmm. These messages of which you speak interest me. :naughty:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 24 2006, 03:12 AM
Wha? Huh? I can't hear you. Text me. :p
It's not quite the same. :ph34r:

Agent L are you in a position to send the material to the target? I am currently 3 hours away from my own copies. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 24 2006, 01:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 24 2006, 01:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Nov 24 2006, 03:12 AM
Wha? Huh? I can't hear you. Text me. :p
It's not quite the same. :ph34r:

Agent L are you in a position to send the material to the target? I am currently 3 hours away from my own copies. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
3 hours? Slow car? It only takes 2 hrs to tour Fl. :p ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 24 2006, 03:16 AM
Hmmmmm. These messages of which you speak interest me. :naughty:
You say that now. :ph34r:

:lol:

And two hours to tour the entire STATE? What with this info and recent developments I think it's safe to say I'll never get into any car that you're the driver of. :ph34r:

Back