Zune

kazumoto12

Reaction score
theres a Zune commercial with a rock-kinda remix to "This is Why im Hot" but whats the name of the remix?

I saw this a couple days ago and it's a copy of "This is why I'm hot" but it says "This is why I rock". There are a bunch of Zunes and they show different radio stations on them. Can someone please find the song??

Thanks for that. First time I have been on the forum in awhile and neglected the search function just like I used to. It's nice to be back :p

Originally posted by JohnTheGreat@May 16 2007, 08:00 PM
Thanks for that. First time I have been on the forum in awhile and neglected the search function just like I used to. It's nice to be back :p
'sokay. Happens 99.99% of the time. On Adtunes, most of the 'new' stuff is not so. The Search function is only as good as the searcher doing the functioning. Once in a while though, someone does ask a new question that has not yet been answered. Not this time though. ;)

'Ello all! I'm new to this website. ^_^

A couple weeks ago I was watching TV when this commercial came on. I was barely awake and barely paying attention to it, but it was playing a song that got stuck in my head as soon as I heard it.

Problem:
I don't remember what the commercial was advertising. I think it might have been a Verizon 'Chocolate' ad but I'm not positive.

The song was rock and I swear it sounded like a rock version of the Hip-Hop song "This is why I'm Hot" by the rapper Mims. "This is why we Rock" might be the title or most likely a part of the lyrics.

That's all I know, sorry I don't have much info I was just wondering if anyone knew what I was talking about. <_<

Actually, I just found an mp3 of this song, and it's very catchy. This might just be what you are looking for.

It was for a Zune commercial.

Heh heh, sorry. I searched before I made this topic but for some reason there was an error and I found nothing.

Anyway thanks, question answered. ^_^

Back