Zelda Fans

Originally posted by a_iver@Jan 28 2006, 08:50 PM
It says they're delaying it to add more levels and more depth. I say go for it. I think that's part of what made Zelda III so great (that and having the light world and the golden world). Do it do it! I'd much rather wait a couple more months and have an amazing game when it comes out, than soon but have a decent game and then have to wait three years for the next zelda game.
yea i know, and thats ok

but if they keep delaying itll become a launchtitle for the revolution, and though that might be better for the game, many people would rather not have to buy a revolution

:!@#$: They are going to make us buy another console I'm sure. That's the only frickin reason that I have a gamecube. We've played Zelda and Metroid on it and that's all.

I played Zelda, both Metroids, The Resident Evil games and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes and thats about it for the old GC.

Oh and plus, I seriously doubt they would remake the entire game and put it on the Revolution, it should come out for Gamecube.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 3 2005, 01:55 PM
amen, i am almost done learning the zelda theme on my guitar ala. Yngwie
I learned the link to the past: dark world and light world song and the song from when you see princess Zelda in the crystal on a ocarina when I was a kid. Can still play the princess song :blush: :nerd:

Originally posted by a_iver+Feb 21 2006, 11:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Feb 21 2006, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Feb 21 2006, 11:22 PM
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3148178

Yep. :(
Nooooooooooo :( [/b][/quote]
Agreed. :( Now we're definately going to have to buy another damn console. :angry:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 22 2006, 07:06 PM
Now we're definately going to have to buy another damn console. :angry:
nope :)

my sources tell me that the reason that the game keeps getting delayed so often, is so that extra content can be added for the revolution, like support for that special controller and stuff, but the game itself is a gamecube title

Wouldn't it be great to swing that remote around like a sword? :wub:

it would be so geeky looking but soo enjoyable slicing people's heads off

I would hate that, because you know it wouldn't work that well. Rhonda I'm pretty sure that article says it will be on the Gamecube. I'm sure all the so-called extra Revolution features wont be worth the money to buy the console.

I wish I was Zelda.... :(

Haha! wait no ....Link I ment to say Link.... :D

I wish I was Link...... :(

:eek: ......NINJA TIME!

*cool music begins to play* *puts on ninja suit*... :ph34r:

...coo..... B) :ph34r:

....*hides in shadows* :ph34r:

Sorry but princess Zelda is not a crossdresser. She don't roll like that. ;)

Back