Zelda Fans

:( pout

but at least it's not next christmas :rolleyes: ..........hopefully :unsure:

They should hurry up with that game, it will get overshadowed by all the new systems.

amen, i am almost done learning the zelda theme on my guitar ala. Yngwie

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 3 2005, 01:55 PM
amen, i am almost done learning the zelda theme on my guitar ala. Yngwie
:wub:

oh you know it...only ever play the most chick-magnetic songs EVAH! :p

watch them change it and make it only for the Revolution console. <_< I wouldn't be surprised, they keep pushing the games release back so far.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 28 2006, 05:42 PM
watch them change it and make it only for the Revolution console. <_< I wouldn't be surprised, they keep pushing the games release back so far.
im afraid thats ver ymuch possible...

It says they're delaying it to add more levels and more depth. I say go for it. I think that's part of what made Zelda III so great (that and having the light world and the golden world). Do it do it! I'd much rather wait a couple more months and have an amazing game when it comes out, than soon but have a decent game and then have to wait three years for the next zelda game.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jan 28 2006, 10:50 AM
It says they're delaying it to add more levels and more depth. I say go for it. I think that's part of what made Zelda III so great (that and having the light world and the golden world). Do it do it! I'd much rather wait a couple more months and have an amazing game when it comes out, than soon but have a decent game and then have to wait three years for the next zelda game.
*sigh* I guess you're right. -_-

...awww I can't even get the Zelda game when it comes out cause I don't even have gamecube..... :(

they should release it for N64..... :D

.... :lol: .....lol jk

Back