Yahoo

Bladefans

Reaction score
I was wondering , for those who have seen it, there is a brand new Yahoo! commercial where people are carrying their searches as we've seen before. However, my question deals with the new background song. I wish I could remember more lyrics but it is a male singer singing that he "can't" do things such as "I can't cry" "I can't sing" etc. and I just need the title of the song. Anyway thanks in advance for the help.

No It is newer than that. It is a very mellow song by a singer with a deeper voice.

If anyone else has seen it, maybe they could post some lines of lyrics? I can't remember anymore of them.

It's definitely newer than that. Does anyone know of a place to download brand new commercials? Also I would mind if there were just commercials that could be viewed online?

It's definitely newer than that. Does anyone know of a place to download brand new commercials? Also I would mind if there were just commercials that could be viewed online?

sure, there are a couple places to view commercials but you have to pay for the "priveledge" to do so!

try the Adtunes.com Links section. we've listed quite a few resources, a few of which have a collection of commercials.

by the way, bladefans...

where are you located?

i just saw the yahoo search ad again and it's the same queen song... i think it's a pretty new ad because i only started seeing it recently -- so, i thought maybe you are somewhere other than the u.s.

No, I actually live in California but I saw it on satellite. I forget which channel.

i've seen the new yahoo ad - it's a cover of a song that barry manilow sang "can't smile without you." i'm not sure who sings the remake in the yahoo ad, but if you find out, please post.

their is another yahoo ad where the cover is barry manilow's "can't smile without you" song. it is a remake of that song. it is a good version, problem is we don't know the artist who sang it. does anybody who sang it?

Yes, I posted about this last week also. It is Barry Manilow's "Cant Smile without You"...Still wondering who sang it - it is a great version

No one seems to know who's doing the cover just yet... It'll be figured out soon enough, I'm sure. Everyone seems to be wondering about it.

This one's driving me nuts too. It sounds an awful lot like Pete Yorn, but I can't find the song.

Have you tried emailing Yahoo's PR department? Obviously, with the success of people finding out who did the Target Ad by emailing the company and ad agency, emailing works! :)

I just listened to a clip, and it is Sean Beal from the Deuce Bigalow soundtarck. Thanks jhart21 and everyone for your help!!
:lol:

Back