Xbox 360 jump rope

triplej2676

Reaction score
ok guys...i know someone HAS to know who sings this song and the title. i hear it on the radio all the time, but i never hear the DJ say who it is....

it is driving me crazy...

thanks in advance!

Ok...so you are right about that song...but there is a new hip hop song that samples that song.

Does anyone know what this new, sampled song is?

Again, thanks in advance

Never mind y'all! I found it...

It is Ying Yang Twins and the song is called "Shake"

:)

Okay...I saw this xbox 360 commercial....jump roping din daa daa din doe doe...mix...but it's not George Kantz...I mean part of the song could be...but its a remix...i hear it on the radio and those fools don't seem to know either...HELP!

its unfortunate no one knows this... but The Roots did a version a couple years ago of this song, added their own little flare to it, but its pretty good too... its on the final track of "The Tipping Point" album... there are three songs on one track, and its the 3rd song on that track. However, on iTunes, you can buy it seperately, its like 8 minutes, and obviously called "Din Da Da"

It has the coolest music ever and they're jumping rope and oooohhhh you got to see it! Anyone know the music?

"Din Daa Daa" by George Kranz, track 4.

Woops! it didnt show up on search. Guess i better be more search...ful. is that a word?

George Kranz. "Din Daa Daa".

*Edit*-I think it was also in the 'Breakin' 2-Electric Boogaloo' Soundtrack. If any of you have never heard of Breakin' or Breakin' 2, it should give you an idea of how old this song is.

i asked this same question last weekend...

if you are looking for the new version of this song that is currently being played on the radio, it is called "shake" and it is by the ying yang twins. if you visit their website you can hear it: http://www.yingyangmusic.com/

they have sampled the george krantz song.

Actually ...

People here are saying that it's ...

Ying Yang Twins - "Shake"

Enjoy!

There you go.

Originally posted by BillLumberg@Nov 13 2005, 01:23 AM
George Kranz. "Din Daa Daa".

*Edit*-I think it was also in the 'Breakin' 2-Electric Boogaloo' Soundtrack. If any of you have never heard of Breakin' or Breakin' 2, it should give you an idea of how old this song is.
thank you! everybody thinks these new songs are brand new when everything is being sampled. I was looking for that song, not the techno one. so thank you! :D

I am looking for the rap version of the song where they are jump roping can someone please help me?

Back