WTF?!!

Yeah, that ghost was me. I was looking for something to eat. :ph34r:

EATTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

:lol: Cheese-eating ghosts..

Erika, seriously, just tell em to cut it out. They're playing with you or something. :rolleyes: Silly ghosts..

Your house isn't haunted, I was looking for something to eat, your house was next on my list.

LLLIIIIIISSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! :ph34r:

That's freaky. I would probably just die if something like that happened to me. What happened after you woke up?

Ummm nothing really.. my mom and them were home.. and I didn't even bother to tell them cos they would have been like ''cool''

Ok this is gonna sound wierd.. im gonna have to have my mom explain it to me again.. but she said she saw herself one time.. i've never seen ''the face'' but i did see that shadow

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 10 2005, 11:25 AM
Ok this is gonna sound wierd.. im gonna have to have my mom explain it to me again.. but she said she saw herself one time.. i've never seen ''the face'' but i did see that shadow
you should hire an exorcist. :)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 10 2005, 03:32 PM
I hate exorcise. I just wanted a bun for my hotdog.
:lol: :lol:

I saw my ghost's face one time but it was just like any other human face, though the eyes seemed bigger and darker.

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 10 2005, 11:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 10 2005, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Oct 10 2005, 03:32 PM

I saw my ghost's face one time but it was just like any other human face, though the eyes seemed bigger and darker. [/b][/quote]
When? Did you just wake up one morning and his face was right there?! Sorry, I find ghosts and stuff very interesting. :P

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 10 2005, 11:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 10 2005, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Oct 10 2005, 03:32 PM

I saw my ghost's face one time but it was just like any other human face, though the eyes seemed bigger and darker. [/b][/quote]
That was prolly my cousin Steve, we work as a team.

Ive seen a woman before. just the back of her as she was turning the corner.. but that was at the BIG house.. this house.. i haven't seen anything..

oh when i was little i saw a man

My grandparents.

They taught us the art of Breakingintorandompeopleshousesandtakingtheirfoodplusmakethemthinkyouareaghostwhenyouarereallynotaghostatallism.

Back