wooooot for football season

G

goldengloves88

So.. who is your favorite team? who do you think will be in the afc and nfc championship games? and finally who do you think will be playing in the Superbowl?
I will start.. favorite team: Steelers, i think that the following 4 teams will be playing for the afc and nfc championships: AFC: Steelers and Pats NFC: Bucs and Cowboys
Superbowl: Steelers and Cowboys.. Just like old times.. Steelers win by field goal.. :D :D

So what are your answers?

I know Mel's favorite team is the Bucs and i know that Andy pants hates sports.. even watching it.. :D :D

ko.. so who do you pick for the afc/nfc championship games and who to play and win in the superbowl? Packers?

ko.. well thanks for the answer to the first question..

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 12 2005, 10:20 PM
I know Mel's favorite team is the Bucs and i know that Andy pants hates sports.. even watching it.. :D :D
FUCK YOU AND YOUR ACCUSATIONS!

Calm down honey... no offense... :D :D :D

QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Sep 12 2005, 10:20 PM)
I know Mel's favorite team is the Bucs and i know that Andy pants hates sports.. even watching it..

so if you like football, then who is your favorite team? :D :D

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 12 2005, 10:48 PM
Calm down honey... no offense... :D :D :D

QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Sep 12 2005, 10:20 PM)
I know Mel's favorite team is the Bucs and i know that Andy pants hates sports.. even watching it..

What the fuck is this shit!?

just tellin you to calm down and don't get your panty's in a wad.. it was only a joke...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO

:blink: Well now we know what they do on the weekends.

Back