Windfall

inmono

Reaction score
Hi -

Wondering if anyone knows the name of the song played during the scene in Windfall with Luke Perry's character and wife while in the park with their kids (they were on a carousel). It sounded like the artist could have been Flunk, but would have loved to know the title of the song, too!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

inmono

Anyone know the song at the ending of "Windfall" pilot. It had lyrics with "life is short" and that's all I could remember. Good song though.

Does anyone know what that song was on Windfall when the two married people were making out at the gas station? It had violins in it and I believe it was also used in an HBO ad.

do u have a clip a know when it will be showing again i checked on youtube its not up yet

howdy howdy-

i was wondering if anyone catched windfall on nbc last night (6/29). i believe it was episode 104- but i could be wrong. nbc.com usually has a listing of the music used on each episode, but they have yet to add 104.

anyway- i'm trying to find the song that was used toward the end, when nina looks through photos of her days with cameron.

i don't quite remember the lyrics- but i remember that the word "easier" or the phrase "it's not that easy" was repeated many times. it sounds sorta emo or indie... and it's a male voice singing.

anyone have a clue?

I'm looking for a song that was either the last or next to last song on the 8/3 episode of NBC's windfall. I think it was a male band.

Do you mean the song that was playing when Cameron and Nina were kissing on the lawn? If so, that song is "Sideways" by Citizen Cope.

Can someone please please please tell me what the name of the song that came on in the 8/10/06 episode while two children and their mother were playing and make-believing about "peter pan" in the absense of their father??. If it helps any, it was a very slow soft song sung by a female with the voice of an angel

I'm sorry I dont know anything about the show. I was just flipping through the channels, heard that song, and fell in love.

Thanks ahead of time!

Back