Win a Date with Tad Hamilton

hinge

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering about a song in the Tad Hamilton trailer. I believe it is the second one, or the one that starts when the main female character is looking at a website. I tried to catch some of the muffled lyrics and all I got was a shady "away with me....it's a"

I know, not much help, I tried looking it up on google but to no avail.

Any help will be much appreciated, Thanks

Is this the trailer you are referring to? The lyric I make out is "run away with me" - during the scene you mentioned - is that the right song?

Originally posted by jnason@Jan 14 2004, 08:37 AM
It's "Why Can't I?" by Liz Phair....
No, that's a different song used at the end of the trailer(s). Still trying to figure this one out.

I'm not sure if it's the song you want but, Nelly Furtado's "Powerless" is played when they aren't playing the Liz Phair one.

hope this helps.

Originally posted by xdradicaledward@Jan 21 2004, 11:23 PM
I'm not sure if it's the song you want but, Nelly Furtado's "Powerless" is played when they aren't playing the Liz Phair one.
I don't think that's the "Whoo-whoo" "Do you know" song that the original poster was looking for.

We're after the part with the lyrics "Run away with me, it's a surprise" -- right?

To confuse matters, it sounds like a man singing to me (regardless, definitely not Nelly Furtado)... Anyway, my lyric searches brought up nothing so far. And, I found samples of each track from the Soundtrack on the official site for the movie -- none of those sound like the song either...

Hey people I think I found another word to that song in the trailer. I've been making myself crazy looking for this song. "Run away with me it's a surprise" Ive tried putting that into google and still no luck. So if anyone recognizes these lyrics please let us know who sings this song.

"Run away with me it's a surprise just ask nothing" is what i got

The voice in the trailer sounds like Jason Wade (the lead singer of Lifehouse). And the sound sample of "Days Go By" on the Columbia website sounds like that is the song.

Edit: It's not "Days Go By." Sorry about that.

Maybe it's just me, but upon repeated listenings of the sample in question, it begins to sound less like "...RUN away with me" and more like "...COME away with me..." Could be wrong though.

I am definitely with you all on tracking this song down, it's driving me mad not knowing it!

hmm... could be COME, which will be annoying for searches -- because all i get is results for norah jones and her song! :rolleyes:

considering none of us can find anything though, this has to be a song just for the ad (or from an agency) or the artist is really really new.

omg we still dont know what that song is, ive given up hope and stopped searching for it but now im really interested to know what song this is.

yeah, don't know what to tell you... there's no info on this ad or song that i can find on the internet. maybe you could try contacting the agency who did the ad campaign for the movie -- long shot, but maybe they'd be able to tell you something.

Did anyone ever figure out the name of the song off the Tad Hamilton trailer? It goes like "Run away with me it's a suprise, just ask nothing.." and then the lead singer goes "Woo-ooh-ooh-ooh"? Thanks, any response is appreciated.

I just watched the trailer, I wish I could help with that song. Maybe you can help me w/ an easy one? In the beginning of that trailer, what's the name of the song "We got more bounce in California than all your....(something...)"? I don't really know how to post that, without sounding like an idiot. :rolleyes:

Ok so I heard this song and I just cant find out what the name of it is. I have tried searching online for HOURS on end to find the name of this song so if you tell me I will love you for life haha.

All I know is in the song it goes.... "we'll go bouncin california do doo dooo do....."

????????

I love that song... I just downloaded it a few days ago. I think I know which song you're talking about, and you couldn't turn out any results on your search because you got the lyrics wrong... it's "We got more bounce in California than all y'all combined..." Anyway, the song title is "We Got More Bounce (in California)" by Soul Kid #1.

Hope that helps!

Back