Wheat Thins Tomato and Basil

Littlemang11

Reaction score
Hey
I was wondering if anyone knew the music that is playing in the background of the new Wheat Thins Tomato and Basil commercial. It sounds similar to either a dance song or something else.. hope someone can help.. Thanks in Advance=)

I just saw the SAME commercial during American Idol. I need to know this song. It's hot.

Come on, does anyone have any ideas?

ok well i have seen this commerical a few times...

im pretty sure that at the begining there are like tomatoes or some red round things spiraling with a white background...

the song keeps coming back and forth to me but i cant seem to recall it right now to tell you what its like...

if i go back to it i think it might have been the slim fast optima commerical?

possibly??

ok well anyways im sure someone has seen this commerical...if you have please give me some info!

I'm not sure who sings the song but it sounds like the new Tomato Basil Wheat Thins commercial. I'm also pretty sure there's another post about that and it should have the answer...

If I remember correctly (from the other thread here) ...

It's ...

Gia Farrell - "Hit Me Up"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I want to know what song is played in the new Wheat Thins Tomato and Basil commercial. I have looked everywhere on the internet and tried looking for this song for months. PLEASE HELP!!! One of the lines is the song is baby baby just little bit baby???
Thank you

I've searched but don't see an answer. There's an R&B type song with a female singer in the ad for Sun Dried Tomato Wheat Thins. It has the Beyonce vibe to it.

Anyone have an ID for me?

Yes, it was.

I tried to search the forum and didn't see that. Sorry.

Has anybody else seen a new Wheat Thins Tomato & Basil commercial which used a rock sounding song with a MALE vocalist lead singer that isn't any of these other songs listed so far?

Originally posted by farbeyond@Feb 20 2008, 08:34 PM
Has anybody else seen a new Wheat Thins Tomato & Basil commercial which used a rock sounding song with a MALE vocalist lead singer that isn't any of these other songs listed so far?
It's not:

Dru Hill - "Tell Me What You Want"
Mase Ft. Total - "Tell Me What You Want"
Nivea - "Tell Me What You Want"
Simple Plan - "Tell Me What You Want"
Tevin Campbell - "Tell Me What You Want Me To Do"
Zebra - "Tell Me What You Want"

This song is alternative poppy sounding with the lyrics:

"tell me what you want tell me tell me what you want" (lyrics said quite fast and catchy)

Originally posted by farbeyond@Feb 20 2008, 08:34 PM
I saw the commercial again and it is actually a female vocalist.

I emailed the Nabisco company that makes the wheat thin product and just got a generic response back to the effect of; (Our marketing department hires an outside talent agency to find artists/actors etc.. to be used in our commercials/promotions. It is not possible for us to catalog these artists/actors etc. used in our ads.)

I just saw the commercial again. This is so frustrating. I believe there are two topics underway in this thread. One if referring to a Wheat Thins: Tomato Basil commercial with Gia Ferrel's song, Hit me up. The other song, on a presumably different commercial for Tomato Basil Wheat Thins, has lyrics: "Tell me what you want, tell me what you want, tell me, tell" and is NOT by Gia Ferrel. The song is fast paced, with a female singer, along the genres of: Indie, pop punk, rock, etc. Any word on this new song?!

Back