What's your room look like?

Originally posted by leone+Dec 31 2005, 12:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Dec 31 2005, 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Dec 29 2005, 03:52 PM
floor this was from a while ago, it doesn't look that bad now. ;)
Bone! :wub: [/b][/quote]
Yay, another Bone reader! :D

hey someones here!!! :)

oh btw

HAP
PYNEW
YEAR

oh i give up

happy newyear

i tried wishing you a good new year with style....i forgot style's not my style

test

edit so wait i have to close tha tag after every letter? .....ok

ill try again

HAPPY NEWYEAR

well Happy New Year to you too. :)

btw, I have no idea how that stuff works either. :lol:

Originally posted by Scythe+Dec 31 2005, 11:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Dec 31 2005, 11:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Dec 30 2005, 06:48 PM
There are very few ridiculous accents actually.
:mellow: i was talking over teamspeak...and someone had his friend over at the time and he couldnt stop laughing with me..

so i guess few is not = none.. though it could be if it was, but it isnt so i guess it cant be...but the chance still exists so ill just say it wasnt meant to be

*watches a shiny penny roll by*

ooh a shinny penny...

*penny falls over*

:mellow:

*2 hours later*

:mellow:

i think it stopped

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanywho, maybe they were making fun of my voice? or they were only trying to undermine me, or make me insane trying to figure out what they was laughing with...but ill find it....washington wants to cover it up but ill find it..

they wants to make me paranoid...but im not paranoid, no sir.....or am i? :shifty: [/b][/quote]
Dude quit lickin toads.

And teenage boys are all retarded, so fuck them.

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 31 2005, 11:44 AM
maybe they were making fun of my voice? or they were only trying to undermine me, or make me insane trying to figure out what they was laughing with
maybe they were hitting on you cuz you had sweet teamspeak skills *shrug*

@ scootie and the donut:

theyre all guys.... :unsure:

and....i still love you guys...dont hate me

and....hi? :unsure:

and im a teenage boy :( ..but im special cuz my mom says so

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 31 2005, 10:26 PM
@ scootie and the donut:

theyre all guys.... :unsure:

and....i still love you guys...dont hate me

and....hi? :unsure:

and im a teenage boy :( ..but im special cuz my mom says so
We knew you meant they were all guys. And when I said "all teenage boys" I meant "present company excluded".

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ "Scootie And The Donut".. dude we gotta start a band just so we can use that name.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 31 2005, 10:36 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ "Scootie And The Donut".. dude we gotta start a band just so we can use that name.
:lol: With the ADD we'll forget to play our instruments.

Back