What's your room look like?

Yeah those pillows rule and he is named Copper because that is what we named him.

:lol: That was my honest answer! I don't know why we named him that it was just a random choice, geez! Settle down baby, settle down.

Well from the looks of things my room will never be clean enough for a picture but here's my desk.

my desk looks almost like yours, just not put together very well. my brother insisted on biulding it himself. not too good with the tools, that one.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 27 2005, 10:59 PM
Well from the looks of things my room will never be clean enough for a picture but here's my desk.
Oooh la la! I like it :)

I've been looking for a nice desk like that for my room. How much did it cost?

they have tools that are powered?!? when did this happen? this whole time i've been stuck with having to use the plus or minus screw drivers with my own hands. before you ask, no, i've never used a tool in my life.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 27 2005, 11:11 PM
they have tools that are powered?!? when did this happen? this whole time i've been stuck with having to use the plus or minus screw drivers with my own hands. before you ask, no, i've never used a tool in my life.
:lol: Plus or minus! Hahahh too cute..

Iunno Anthony, about a hundred I guess. It was my Christmas present two years back.

Compared to my desk it's flawless. Last week, the cockroaches worked together to form the words "Clean Me."

yeah, everyone i know laughs at me when i say that. but if you look at them, that's what they are. well, the plus could be an x too, i guess

Heh yeah I guess so..

No Anthony, it's just plyboard, there's not like a metal plaque on it anywhere. :lol: It was at Walmart and I just checked the site but they musta discontinued it, sorry.

Originally posted by proof@Dec 27 2005, 11:13 PM
Compared to my desk it's flawless. Last week, the cockroaches worked together to form the words "Clean Me."
Hahah I just now saw this.. oh man the last roach I saw was crawling up the wall behind the monitor there. :blink:

No, I wouldn't be here if it was just now, I'd be running barefoot up the street and you would hear my screams over at your house.

Back