What's this song?

The song is Dragostea din tei by O-Zone

(Admin Edit: Please do not direct link to files.)

(Mods, feel free to remove this link if it violates rules. It is the tune playing in a Quicktime window.)

Three pages on this one song... :blink:

Anyway, merged six duplicates... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

So Yeah My Friend Played This Song And Now I Like It

First I Was Like WTF Is This Crap But Now Its Been Drilled Into My Head....

Yeah Four Film Students In A Mini Van Blasting This Song Out On Lonsdale We Are So Cool

Video For Song

So Yeah The Video And I Assume The Band Is Uber Pop Boy Band Very Gay I Think They Have To Bee, A Little Too Gay Even For Euro Techno.

So Yeah Try To Watch The Video And If Some One Could Tell Me The Song That Would Be Great

Im Shure You All Hate It So Much. Im A Movie Kidd I Dont Know Nottin Aboot Music So I Am Allowed Bad Tase.

But Yeah Much Apreciated And If This Has Beeen Asked Before Im Sorry I Have Zero Idea Of Song Name Or Band So Search Would Do No Good And Threads As Well With The Whole Tv Show And Movie....Yeah Friends CD Track 4 And 6

THANKS Try Not To Hate Me Too Much!

If You Have Read This Thread Regarding The Same Song Sorry Aboot It, You Can Take 30 Seconds From My Life Another Time Aswell!

Please - not this one again!!

Actually, the name of the band and the song are shown on the page you gave us the link to......

Oh for crying out loud not this again! It's Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone. The name of the band and the song are shown while the video is loading BTW.

Oops! Too late! :lol:

GAWD I Knew It Was Gonna Be UGLY!

BE KIND!

Yeah I Thought That How It Was Gonna Be After I Posted I Clicked The Link And I Saw This Writing Above The Video And Im Like I Bet That Is The Name And The Band Shure Enofugh....

I Just Thought It Was All In Another language And Didnt Know What I Was Reading.

UUUGG Thanks For Your Patience....For Curiosity Where Has This Been Discussed?

If You Were Me Where Would You Have looked HUH? Other Than On Top Of The Video?

And IS It THAT Bad....So Hositle...Not Feeling The Love I LIKE THE SONG!

GAWD...You People Suck

I SAID I HAVE BAD MUSIC TASTE AND NO CLUE WHERE TO LOOK AND SORRY ABOOT TAKING 30 Seconds From You Lives....

GAWD.

:p

LOVE Ya All You Guys Rock

ok, earlier today i was playing a game online and some guy was screwing around and singing this song over his mic and now its stuck in my head and i want to know what it is.

all i have is the first couple lines which sound like yodeling or something but i KNOW i have heard the song before. (like maybe even on some wierd tv commercial)

"yodele-hee, yodele-hoo, yodele-ha-ha..."

wow i feel like a dork writing out lyrics that arent even words.

Shhh!! *puts index finger in front of mouth and whispers* Don't let Melissa see this. :p

Back