What is your Favorite Movie/Television quote?

"Nobody fucks with the Jesus."

"You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck."

:ph34r:

In the Military Documentary Addicted to Arms which talks about Britain's weapons trade and how they are #2 behind the U.S.A., a quote states in Latin: "Hannibal ante portas" which means: "Hannibal before the gates" which refers to wasting time while the enemy is already here.

And from the same Documentary:

"Hannibal ad portas" Which means: "Hannibal is at the gates" which refers to the threat Roman parents used to tell their children if they were bad. Basically, invoking their fear of The General Hannibal from Carthage.

Love those Romans

Favorite Ronald Reagan Quotes:

"No arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women"

"It is the Soviet Union that runs against the tide of history....It is the march of freedom and democracy which will leave Marxism- Leninism on the ash heap of history as it has left other tyrannies which stifle the freedom and muzzle the self-expression of the people."

"History teaches that wars begin when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap"

"The Soviet Union has been an enormous destructive force, and I will disassembled it brick by brick"

Where have all the Reagans gone? :ph34r:

It is a slow Day :huh:

Other Favorite quotes:

Dwight D. Eisenhower: "Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it"

George Patton: "Live for something rather than die for nothing"

During the British Military Campaign in Africa, as thousands of Zulus are gathering for the attack on Rorke's Drift, a British soldier asks his sergeant: "Why us? Why do we have to be the ones?"

To which the sergeant replies: "Why, because we're here, lad. Because we're here."

After the battle of Midway:

Lt. Comm. Rochefort: "Three Jap carriers sunk, Admiral. Isn't that worth a hot diggity damn?"
Admiral Nimitz: "I'll take it under advisement. There's still one enemy carrier out there somewhere."
Lt. Comm. Rochefort: "Admiral, we've already achieved a great victory. Shouldn't you call the carriers back to Pearl and out of harm's way?"
Admiral Nimitz: "That would be the safe course. The only problem is, I want that last carrier."

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 21 2007, 03:33 PM
SHE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT!!!!

... I got better.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol; Love that movie :D

I fart in your general direction. :p

Yes Yes give us all a good spanking and the oral sex! The oral sex?!?!? yay!!!

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Mar 21 2007, 10:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Mar 21 2007, 10:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 21 2007, 03:23 PM
"That guy is a complete and utter tool."
am i that guy you called a tool? [/b][/quote]
Nope, he knows who he is. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 22 2007, 05:06 AM
Yes Yes give us all a good spanking and the oral sex! The oral sex?!?!? yay!!!
:lol: Brilliant movie.

The entire scene at the bridge with the 3 questions is the work of a genius

Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

...You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

Bridgekeeper: Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.
Sir Lancelot: Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I am not afraid.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your name?
Sir Lancelot: My name is Sir Lancelot of Camelot.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?
Sir Lancelot: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?
Sir Lancelot: Blue.
Bridgekeeper: Go on. Off you go.
Sir Lancelot: Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.
Sir Robin: That's easy.
Bridgekeeper: Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.
Sir Robin: Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I'm not afraid.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your name?
Sir Robin: Sir Robin of Camelot.
Sir Robin: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is the capital of Assyria?
[pause]
Sir Robin: I don't know that.
[he is thrown over the edge into the volcano]
Sir Robin: Auuuuuuuugh.
Bridgekeeper: Stop. What... is your name?
Galahad: Sir Galahad of Camelot.
Galahad: I seek the Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?
Galahad: Blue. No, yel...
[he is also thrown over the edge]
Galahad: auuuuuuuugh.
Bridgekeeper: Hee hee heh. Stop. What... is your name?
King Arthur: It is 'Arthur', King of the Britons.
King Arthur: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
King Arthur: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
Bridgekeeper: Huh? I... I don't know that.
[he is thrown over]
Bridgekeeper: Auuuuuuuugh.
Sir Bedevere: How do know so much about swallows?
King Arthur: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.

The Devil's Rejects : "Boy, the next words out of your mouth better be some brilliant fucking Mark Twain shit coz thats whats getting chiselled on your tombstone!"

Back