What I Like About U

becky

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm looking for the music in the episode with a guest appearance from Jenny McCarthy. I think it was on July 12 (wednesday).
The scene was when Holly and Tina were dancing in the lesbian bar. It was pretty much played the whole time they were in the bar. I tried to catch some lyrics but the characters were talking in the way. (er...does that make sense?)
Pleeeeaaassee help
Thanx

I was gonna post that yesterday!! lol, anyways i'm looking for song too. :blink:

No i didnt catch the lyrics, with them talking i couldnt hear anything. But i remember it was techno-ish pop and a girl was singing. I did do a google search but came up empty.

Oh...
I actually remembered a guy's voice.
Hmm... :unsure: dilemma

well i rather go by you because i really dont trust myself...lol :lol:

do you kno when they would rerun the episode?

Well, actually, the episodes that are on now are reruns already. The show is over and won't be continued onto CW. If u have cable, I think certain channels are still showing "What I Like About You". I only have regular tv. :(
Still searching...

i dont have cable, i'm watching it on the WB. now i wished i recorded it.... :ermm:

I e-mailed The WB, while it still exists.
What r the chances I'll get a reply?
But as always, let's remain hopeful. I've really run out of ideas.

well i just asked other board/forums if they know anything, but nothing yet. im usally pessimistic when it comes to emailing networks. i always get a automatic reply saying how important my questions are, lol. hopefully we'll get an answer. TEAMWORK!! :lol:

Teamwork rox!!!
Now I just need to get my hands on that episode again.

It's been a few days and no answer, im starting to give up. but the good thing is that the show is gonna be in syndication. did the WB email you back?

Nope.
I have a feeling it's gonna be a while, possibly never. How depressing.

Hey guys, I just started getting into WILAY because my local WB channel is showing it in syndication. I love it! Anyway, I checked both tv.com and a great Amanda Bynes fansite, amandabynesnow.com, both with no luck. Right now they are showing episodes at the end of season 3. I would love to find out what the song is too.

Back