What brought you here..

I LOVE BILL MAHER!! :heart:

OK more psychic moments, I was thinking earlier about how I'm not satisfied with the word "booger", there's clinical words for every bodily fluid and function except for boogers. And I ask medical professionals all the time, and they always tell me "mucous", but mucous is SNOT demmit!! And then right as I was reading you talking about boogers, Conan explained on tv what Sweeps is.. I'd been wondering all day what it really was.

:woo:

And here's my story! :leela:

ooh rhonda, has it been that long?? my 3 yr anniversary is exactly next friday. wow. anyhoo...i came here for a vh1 commercial using junior senior's "move your feet" (i think that's the one)...and i ended up answering my own questions. good times.

For me it was two commercials, one by Dove (with some kind of cleansing strips or something with Brian Eno-like music) which I never quite found the answer, but got me interested in the site; and the other one was by discover card (Capitol K - Pillow), which made me decide to join. :woo:

2 years ago i saw a national post commercial with the best song ive ever heard and i came upon this site and to this day i can never figure out what it was, also i think i used my first posts to look for the goldfrapp song to that gameboy commerical, strict machine i think

i found this site cuz i was looking for a song that i had heard in a movie...but i couldn't even remember what movie it was, i just explained the scene and you guys are so smart that you even knew what movie it came from.

the song i was looking for was "Rockin' Me" by Theodore (Shayne Blue) a cover version of Steve Miller Band's song from the movie "The Big Bounce"...great version of the song, by the way...

it made me happy :D and now i check back pretty much every day cuz i have found such cool music from this site

HATE TO SAY IT.

days gone by , dirty vegas// pop lock mitsubishi eclipse commercial.

it wasn't a bad commercial, a little weird with the hand movements, but not bad

Originally posted by remycool@Nov 10 2006, 10:52 AM
HATE TO SAY IT.

days gone by , dirty vegas// pop lock mitsubishi eclipse commercial.
:lol: :eek:k:

I love your new myspace profile picture by the way.

Originally posted by remycool@Nov 10 2006, 07:52 AM
HATE TO SAY IT.

days gone by , dirty vegas// pop lock  mitsubishi eclipse commercial.
Why?!? Days Gone By is a cool song. The commercial, though very cool too, was overplayed perhaps.

Me? I think it was the Mitsubishi ad with Télépopmusik - Breathe that brought me to AdTunes. It was either that or the Nissan Pathfinder Armanda with Air - Surfing on a Rocket. I forget. :unsure:

Anyhoo, AdTunes has allowed me to ID about 50 songs I consider really good, of which about 7 or 8 songs I simply can't live without. :blush:

BTW, what's that song you're using on your myspace website?

It's Diddy - Tell Me. There's a player on the left side not far down.

Originally posted by leone@Nov 11 2006, 11:04 AM
Bite what? :p
Bite this. :sick:

And this. :sick:

P.S. These pics tie in nicely with that recent thread on voting, i.e. the Dems slaughter of the GOP elephant on Nov 7th. Note that the caption in the first pic says the lion's head is literally up the poor pakiderm's uranus. Ouch!

WHAT WHAT WHAT would compel an animal to do that?? :lol: :sick: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 11 2006, 11:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 11 2006, 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> WHAT WHAT WHAT would compel an animal to do that??  :lol: :sick:[/b]

I agree. Ass is an acquired taste.

<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Nov 11 2006, 11:27 AM
Bitte my danke. :naughty: [/quote]

Please. A 4 1/2 inch danke is nothing to brag about. :rolleyes:

Back