What are you watching right now?

Is he bald? Ahh well it's been a good ten years since I've seen it.

i think there is something wrong with that house, people tend to only stay there for a few months before moving out.
and i was making sure that they didn't back their u-haul into my already non-working car.

Mythbusters. They're shooting each other with paintballs. :lol: :lol:

my brother is watching vh1 classics and they are showing all these 80's rock band videos.
i remember some of the songs, but there are some that i have never heard before.
i've only seens about seven videos, but i have already counted three guys wearing cop hats, six guys swinging their guitars around their back, seven drumsets with way too many cymbals and drums, two guys playing each other's guitar, and every guy had puffy long hair.
oh yeah four guys wearing sunglasses and only one with cheap computer effects reflecting swirls and other stuff.

Originally posted by givemfitz+Apr 14 2007, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Apr 14 2007, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Apr 14 2007, 09:19 AM
and every guy had puffy long hair.
oh yeah four guys wearing sunglasses
<_< [/b][/quote] :lol:

At least I can fix my shit when it breaks. <_<

Assuming it's worth fixing that is. :P

I'm watching Barbaro: A Nation's Horse. It's like Seabiscuit for the 21st century. :)

Awwww how sweet. :P Anyone ever notice how much otter tastes like beaver? :shifty:

Back