What are you watching right now?

Originally posted by Scythe+Dec 26 2006, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Dec 26 2006, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 27 2006, 12:46 AM
:( Damon.
why the :( [/b][/quote]
Because it was all Deppy up in here til you switched gears.

:naughty: @ Leone

Speaking of :naughty:... Two hours of House today. :naughty: :woo:

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 26 2006, 05:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 26 2006, 05:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 26 2006, 05:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Dec 27 2006, 12:46 AM
:( Damon.

why the :(
Because it was all Deppy up in here til you switched gears.

:naughty: @ Leone [/b][/quote]
:duh: Don't know why but I thought the Damon movies string was Melissas post. Tard moment. :wave: All better now. :rolleyes:

Just saw Hard Candy and The Wicker Man. They both sucked :( , thought the latter had an amazing location

SC is a much better team than their loss to UCLA would indicate. ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 1 2007, 05:54 PM
SC is a much better team than their loss to UCLA would indicate. ;)
USC is very talented but Michigan beat themselves like they usually do. Lloyd Carr's play calling is predicatable. Usc's defense is good but it wasn't them that stopped Mike Hart, it was the piss poor blocking, bad play calling and inability to scramble or make quick decisions by Chad Henne due to the bad play calling and blocking. Oh yeah one more thing, Michigans db's and wr's are overrated. If I hear the name John David Booty one more time I think i'm going to shoot myself. He is a good player,but the hype and full name recognition over and over gets old fast. Let's see if we have a repeat of this game next year for the national championship with the same results. Nostradomus predicts it.

We'll see.

John David Booty

Here. Hold this gun for me. Careful. It's Loaded. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 1 2007, 06:11 PM
We'll see.

John David Booty

Here. Hold this gun for me. Careful. It's Loaded. :lol: :lol:
you evil bastard :D

Back