What are you watching right now?

Seriously :lol: I'm embarrassed for him, when I watch his show. It's ridiculous. No wonder it's on so late. :rolleyes:

:lol: I didn't know the guy still had a show until now...he's that bad? :(

Did I ever tell you guys that sometime last year I was walking, minding my own business, when someone jumps in front of my line of vision and offers me tickets to the Carson Daly show? :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Mar 25 2006, 02:35 AM
Did I ever tell you guys that sometime last year I was walking, minding my own business, when someone jumps in front of my line of vision and offers me tickets to the Carson Daly show? :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 25 2006, 03:18 AM
Hahah and you were like *maaace*.

Dude could've offered me crack but no! Carson Daly tickets. <_<

Originally posted by leone+Mar 25 2006, 11:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 25 2006, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 25 2006, 03:18 AM

Dude could've offered me crack but no! Carson Daly tickets. <_< [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Nice morning laughter... :)

Originally posted by leone+Mar 25 2006, 11:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 25 2006, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 25 2006, 03:18 AM

Dude could've offered me crack but no! Carson Daly tickets. <_< [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: @ you preferring the crack

Back