what are you thinking right now?

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 3 2005, 01:49 PM

yea I want something with sour cream
How about a burritto shaped meat product with sour cream substitute? ;)

Originally posted by Supercalifragilistic@Sep 3 2005, 03:58 PM
hhahaha.... :lol: .........

oh god...its the best friggin movie huh..
heck yes

Fitz I'll have two please B)

Naw. And you both have the attention span of goldfish, don't you remember the Big Date at 6? :rolleyes: Anyway I got some mozarella sticks instead.

I requested firsties but they shut me out so I went to Denny's instead. But I got sidetracked by some mozarella sticks. :)

Oh, okay. Got it. ;)

So I'm thinking that I just feel 1000 x's better now that I took my bra off. :D

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 3 2005, 06:49 PM
No you spazz, he meets you at six, I meet you at 8. :duh:
:naughty: I have a date at eight and I would not, should not, be late

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 3 2005, 07:52 PM
Oh, okay. Got it. ;)

Awww are you busting out of it yet?

I wanna go on a date.

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 3 2005, 06:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 3 2005, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Sep 3 2005, 07:52 PM
Oh, okay. Got it. ;)

Awww are you busting out of it yet?

I wanna go on a date. [/b][/quote]
Unfortunately no. I just went and got a bigger one and it fits fine but towards the end of the day it starts to get tighter, plus with Connor trying to crawl up my ribs it just feels much better to go without one.

Originally posted by katie0129+Sep 2 2005, 12:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (katie0129 @ Sep 2 2005, 12:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Sep 1 2005, 10:14 PM
pwnt. :eek:
what does that mean..i may sound retarded but i really dont know [/b][/quote]
Have you guys seen this site? Pure Pwnage. I downloaded all the full episodes. It's pretty funny if you're deep into computer games. The first episodes it seems pretty lame and random but in the later episodes it all starts to come together into a stupid but cohesive story. If you don't know what RTS, FPS, MMO or pwned means and are a total n00b, it'd be pretty confusing though. teh_pwnerer pwnz j00 noobs!

Back