What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Dec 11 2007, 03:41 AM
God, please make my brain turn off.
Who is that song by?

What commercial is it in?

Is it in Diamonds are Forever?

:rolleyes: ;) <_< :o :P B)

Originally posted by doctormemory+Dec 11 2007, 05:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Dec 11 2007, 05:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Dec 11 2007, 03:41 AM
Who is that song by?

:rolleyes: ;) <_< :o :P B) [/b][/quote]
The song is by me and yes it plays in my head over and over whenever that diamonds are forever commercial comes on.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Dec 11 2007, 04:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Dec 11 2007, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by doctormemory@Dec 11 2007, 05:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@Dec 11 2007, 03:41 AM

Who is that song by?

:rolleyes: ;) <_< :o :P B)
The song is by me and yes it plays in my head over and over whenever that diamonds are forever commercial comes on. [/b][/quote]
Do you plan to produce a full version? Or just the 30 second made for the commercial clip?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Six Degrees One Hundred is the greatest label ever known to mankind. :mellow: Seriously, their music is amazing!

Back