What are you listening to right now?

I totally understood the need for the specificity and wish I could hear it. :(

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Nov 17 2007, 07:58 AM
That's oddly specific. :lol:
Remember when you posted about that painter and said you wanted to give up?

Same here. I can say with absolute certainty that I could practise 8 hours a day for the next 40 years of my life and still not be able to play this

I've been listening to trumpet concertos like that for weeks now and I'm starting to suspect Wynton Marsalis is Jesus

Originally posted by Scythe+Nov 17 2007, 04:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Nov 17 2007, 04:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Nov 17 2007, 07:58 AM
That's oddly specific.  :lol:
Remember when you posted about that painter and said you wanted to give up?

Same here. I can say with absolute certainty that I could practise 8 hours a day for the next 40 years of my life and still not be able to play this

I've been listening to trumpet concertos like that for weeks now and I'm starting to suspect Wynton Marsalis is Jesus [/b][/quote]
:blink: Wow. That's some advanced trumpet playing.

It's not bad... I'm very curious about his next work though: the Golden Compass (available the 4th december)

It wasn't really bad, it was just incredibly mediocre for a fantasy score. At least in my opinion. I think the Narnia and lord of the Rings soundtracks spoiled me. :P

Definitely :lol:

I'm currently hooked on a score that's older than me :unsure:

And please tell me you've given Transformers a listen yet? I really think you'd like it

Only the tracks you sent me, they were pretty good. I really need to get around to seeing that movie, I've heard only good things.

Back