What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by Scythe@Sep 11 2007, 05:42 AM
It's not likely to be any movie at all - i would search towards trailer music like x-ray dog or magic box if i were you
:( OK

"Ebben Ne Andro Lontrana" - Maria Callas from Catalanis La Wally

"Fly Robin Fly" by The Silver Convention
"Helicopter" by Viva Voce
"Best Defense" by Face to Face
:lol:

Does Eddie have solo projects? I totally didn't know that. :blink:

Amy Winehouse - Valerie (I really like this song) :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Sep 16 2007, 11:45 PM
Does Eddie have solo projects? I totally didn't know that. :blink:

Amy Winehouse - Valerie (I really like this song) :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Vedder

He has contributed solo material to several soundtracks and compilations, including the soundtracks for the films Dead Man Walking and I Am Sam. Vedder wrote two songs for the 2007 feature documentary Body of War produced by Ellen Spiro and Phil Donahue: "No More" (a song referring to the Iraq War) and "Long Nights". He will also be contributing an album's worth of songs to the soundtrack for the 2007 film Into the Wild including a cover of the Indio song "Hard Sun".

:D

Originally posted by doctormemory+Sep 17 2007, 04:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Sep 17 2007, 04:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Sep 16 2007, 11:45 PM
Does Eddie have solo projects? I totally didn't know that.  :blink:

Amy Winehouse - Valerie    (I really like this song)  :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Vedder

He has contributed solo material to several soundtracks and compilations, including the soundtracks for the films Dead Man Walking and I Am Sam. Vedder wrote two songs for the 2007 feature documentary Body of War produced by Ellen Spiro and Phil Donahue: "No More" (a song referring to the Iraq War) and "Long Nights". He will also be contributing an album's worth of songs to the soundtrack for the 2007 film Into the Wild including a cover of the Indio song "Hard Sun".

:D [/b][/quote]
Yeah I just got a magazine with an Eddie Vedder interview. He talks about Into The Wild and how Sean Penn asked him to do a song or two or whatever he felt like doing and they ended up with like 5 or 6 songs in the movie. It must be fate.. B)

Back