What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by leone+Jan 20 2007, 07:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jan 20 2007, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 20 2007, 07:21 PM
Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko

:!@#$:
RACECAR! :!@#$: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Groove Armada - Little By Little

Is it wrong to giggle every time I hear that song? :lol:

Delerium - After All

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 20 2007, 07:54 PM
the stupid jingle for a Wesley-Chapel Toyota commercial <_<
effing car commercials. <_< I hate that New Year one from Kia where they're all dancing and singing, "I hate you to see you go" or something like that. STFU already! :!@#$: :banghead:

Delerium - Fleeting Instant

Originally posted by leone+Jan 20 2007, 08:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jan 20 2007, 08:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 20 2007, 07:54 PM
the stupid jingle for a Wesley-Chapel Toyota commercial <_<
effing car commercials. <_< I hate that New Year one from Kia where they're all dancing and singing, "I hate you to see you go" or something like that. STFU already! :!@#$: :banghead: [/b][/quote]
Oh jesus tell me about it! Sometimes I wanna make out with my DVR.

:lol: That's one lucky DVR! :naughty:

Thats one of the reasons I dive for the FF button. :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: My husband's cracking up at the ballistics gel model getting shot in the head. :lol: Sicko.

Yeah commercials suck ass, man.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 20 2007, 08:21 PM
:lol: :lol: My husband's cracking up at the ballistics gel model getting shot in the head. :lol: Sicko.
:unsure: CSI? :lol:

Hahah no, MythBusters. But I love that part in the intro to CSI where Grissom wacked the fuck outta that dummy to check the blood spray pattern. Love love love it! :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 20 2007, 08:25 PM
But I love that part in the intro to CSI where Grissom wacked the fuck outta that dummy to check the blood spray pattern. Love love love it! :)
Did you see the last one with the new guy? :ph34r:

Evermore - It's Too Late

Yeah, what's with that? He's creepy but I like him.. but I kept expecting him to turn out to be the bad guy or some shit. Anyway did you go to that site?

Hey Leone, I really like this Delerium band. Do you have some of their cd's; and are they good?

Originally posted by leone@Jan 20 2007, 08:42 PM
That... what was it... oh, the who is Kepler one? Nah. Did you?
Naww, I will though.

OMGWTFBLT HEROES ON MONDAY!!!!!

:lol:

Yeah, I have most of their later stuff. You said that you like "After All" so check out their Poem and Chimera albums. :ok:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 20 2007, 08:47 PM
OMGWTFBLT HEROES ON MONDAY!!!!!
Dude! My head's gonna explode. 24, Heroes and Prison Break all on Monday night! :woo: :woo:

Back